Do You Need To Have Sex With Someone Before Y'all Become A Couple/Exclusive?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
At what point during the dating stage do you tell yourself consciously or subconsciously that "I want to be in a relationship with this person"?

Do y'all need to have sex before this happens or no?

The question is personal to each person, I'm not asking if that's the "rule". I've heard people say that they have to have sex with the person before they become exclusive so if they know is the sex is trash or not.

nikkas can't read
:snoop:

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Im a nice guy so I can find ANYTHING to attract me to the ugliest able body woman you ever seen or knew... I see great in people and/ or how they can benefit me :francis:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
It really comes down to the person.

Personally I'm more flexible in general, so probably not. If me and her vibe well, then more often than not, the sex will be great. Now there's always the issue with sexual chemistry, so I can understand why sex would determine exclusivity for many. Just comes down to what you're looking for at this point in your life. The p*ssy might be good enough to seduce you into a relationship...only for you to end up miserable because you mistook good p*ssy for a good girlfriend :manny: