Doctor Who Appreciation Thread

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
First episode of the new Dalek series as part of the Time Lord Victorious thingy.

Didn’t enjoy the look of it but I liked the variation on the usual Dalek voices.

Might be a trailer for the special tomorrow but not sure. Next series has been cut to 8 episodes due to the time it’s taking to film under restrictions.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
First episode of the new Dalek series as part of the Time Lord Victorious thingy.

Didn’t enjoy the look of it but I liked the variation on the usual Dalek voices.

Might be a trailer for the special tomorrow but not sure. Next series has been cut to 8 episodes due to the time it’s taking to film under restrictions.

The art/animation style has a definite Reboot feel to it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I read that the new season will only be 8 episodes for Covid protocols.

Hopefully it streamlines the Timeless Child/Division story to get the to meat of the story

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching the series first time I saw hell bent I felt let down compared to heaven sent. On rewatch the acting is amazing the look on Claras face when she finds out how long he was really in his confession dial to save her is heartbreaking. It’s a mixture of disbelief gratitude and not feeling worthy of what he did.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Not a lot went on for the 57th anniversary today.

Troughton’s missing Web Of Fear episode is being animated. It shouldn’t have to be of course as all 6 episodes were found a few years back but on the way to the BBC one was stolen.

A trailer has been released using original audio from a 60’s special trailer.

A small video of behind the scenes stuff.

A completely pointless trailer for S12.

And finally a very short teaser for the special that tells us nothing we didn’t already knew. Apparently more details coming soon though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I wanna get into the Time Lord Victorious stuff going on right now....

but really, who can afford all of THAT shyt? It's worse than comic book crossovers

Speaking of which, 10th and Jodie Doctor are hanging out in the comics right now.

:mjlol: it's funny watching the fans try to not ship The Doctor.... with The Doctor

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Yeah the Tennant/Whittaker stuff has been going on a while. I thought it was 4 and done but seems to be ongoing and they’re both in one of the upcoming games as well.

The TLV stuff is just ridiculous. Definitely aimed at the fans with nothing or no one else to spend their money on. I’m watching the Dalek show that’s part of it but apart from that I’ll probably wait until it’s all out and condensed into one Wiki entry or something.

Here’s the games.

Eric Roberts even filmed a special teaser for his next Master appearance!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:ohhh: It's nice to see some McGann era related material from Doctor Who being used again

General public would need a shyt ton of drugs if they got into The Enemy/Faction Paradox/War in Heaven/"why does 7th keep picking on me!? :sadcam:" level stuff

they shole ain't ain't ready for that Scherzo or Zagreus fukkery.

Look at where we are with Time Lord Victorious. That was just a line.
zagreus_again_by_johannesviii-d7zz7m5.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m going to take a guess that these don’t have a pilot. Autonomous defense drones that the Daleks take over.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Good episode. Thought Jack was a bit underused. I’ll need to watch it again as there was a few bits I need to rewatch.