Does Having A Female Best Friend Work For Men?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If she's average.

Listen, I've done better with women as friends than dudes all my life. I've had male friends, but always had a female bestie.

Just want to know your thoughts.

Daps
my bestie is a dude. i think you gotta be somewhat different as far as not caring about societal standards and cliches and what not.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
No... hell no..
because women are women....
women don't even like women.
Women brag about not having women friends and having brothers and guy friends for a reason.
so why would a dude actually want to be friends wit a female

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Whats her purpose for being around? Just to provide conversation and companionship?

I got my mama for that... Got my girl for that....

To provide knowledge & wisdom? I got my grandmother for that.

A female friend serves no purpose unless she's a relative or has connections you may need or is an ex that you used to fukk

I'm still cool w a couple ex's...... The friendship is genuine and I already know what the p*ssy is like so theres no sexual tension

Daps
my bestie is a dude. i think you gotta be somewhat different as far as not caring about societal standards and cliches and what not.
What’s any of that gotta do with fukking bytches? :why:

But to answer OP question; unless that bytch ugly, nah. Imma try to fukk :yeshrug:

But ya fakkit ass don’t like women anyways @IbucciMane! :heh:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Here's why it doesn't work. When I was a young beta I always had a couple close female friends. We always ended up falling out over some petty dumb shyt on HER end. It would be the dumbest things. As I developed into an alpha and realized that the number one thing women want and need the most is attention, everything else started to make sense.

As a man, you're thinking if you been friends with a girl or been talking with a girl for weeks/months/years that y'all have a bond. You thinking there's an attachment and loyalty there. But the bottom line is, women don't think like that or care about no loyalty, especially if you're a guy she's not sexually attracted to. You're just her free attention. The attention she uses to pass the time, the attention she uses when she's bored and got nothing else to do. The attention when she has no man in her life that sweeps her off her feet.

A man who's a woman's best friend is a beta who gives her free attention for nothing in return when he should be giving that attention to a woman who he's actually fukking. Point blank period.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What’s any of that gotta do with fukking bytches? :why:

But to answer OP question; unless that bytch ugly, nah. Imma try to fukk :yeshrug:

But ya fakkit ass don’t like women anyways @IbucciMane! :heh:
I've always been the type to say when we friends aint no chance of shyt going any further.

P.S. I love women and the sweet p*ssy :whew:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This assumes;
The male is good looking and not interested (which isn't fullproof as we have to date/fukk down now)
The male is on a similar level and neither party is interested (which is unlikely)
The male is below average and (believes he) has no shot with her so doesn't bother (which is the most possible scenario but still not solid enough)
The "average" woman has no traits that elevate her in the man's eyes

If you met one another in elementary/middle school, that's one thing, or perhaps later on but off limits due to dealing with a friend or relative, alright. But men and women are not gravitating towards each other for friendship let alone being "best" friends.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Women aren't loyal like that. I mean yeah I have female acquaintances that I spend time with but if I'm in a life or death situation I doubt they would risk their life to save me :yeshrug:

Daps
What’s any of that gotta do with fukking bytches? :why: But to answer OP question; unless that bytch ugly, nah. Imma try to fukk :yeshrug:

i think you answered your own question lol. its seems cliche and basically ingrained in some societal gender role for a man to want to screw any decent looking woman and decline further interaction if they get friend zoned, even though it would benefit them to have a different type of relationship. :yeshrug: on the other hand, if you a man that doesn't always think with the little head, then you may not have such a hard time with female fellowship that doesnt involve sex.