Does Having A Female Best Friend Work For Men?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It can work but not for most dudes. The thing is attraction may not be a problem but there's a chance one of you will move on to getting your own spouse which makes it difficult to keep a male/female friendship going.

I don't care for female friends because I don't have enough in common with most women to want to be around them.

Daps
i think you answered your own question lol. its seems cliche and basically ingrained in some societal gender role for a man to want to screw any decent looking woman and decline further interaction if they get friend zoned, even though it would benefit them to have a different type of relationship. :yeshrug: on the other hand, if you a man that doesn't always think with the little head, then you may not have such a hard time with female fellowship that doesnt involve sex.
Lmao. Biology has nothing to do with society. Society isn’t making me hard when I see a fat ass walk by. That thick ass bytch is :takedat:

Only nikkas that are best friends with girls are either; gay/secretly gay, low testosterone, in the friend zone and is hoping to get out/have plans to fukk as soon as they’re able too, or she just really fukking ugly. Ain’t no in between that. And it’s has nothing to do with “society” or “cliches” :heh:

Daps
Lmao. Biology has nothing to do with society. Society isn’t making me hard when I see a fat ass walk by. That thick ass bytch is :takedat:

Only nikkas that are best friends with girls are either; gay/secretly gay, low testosterone, in the friend zone and is hoping to get out/have plans to fukk as soon as they’re able too, or she just really fukking ugly. Ain’t no in between that. And it’s has nothing to do with “society” or “cliches” :heh:

sure, biology is making you think about the fat ass. but you are a human being and were are further distinguished from lessor human beings partly because of logic bro. nevertheless, for some reason society makes it acceptable for men to revert to "animal instincts" when dealing with women (just like on the other hand society frowns upon women freely expressing our animal instincts.... but thats another topic) when it can be perfectly logical to have a beneficial non-sexual fellowship. its biology v. logic. seems cliche to let biology win

sosaa

All Star
Daps
aint no such thing partna. in these 'friendships' either the guy or girl tryna fukk but the other party not havin it. basically they friendzoned and gettin used. this happens to guys mostly but it goes the other way too.
listen to what @mag357 said...not even women wanna be around otha women, so unless thats ya girlfriend, aint no reason for women 'friends'

any girl number i got in my phone or keep in contact with is with the aim of me fukkin or keepin her around cause she gone help me fukk her friend. i dont even care about what my closest homies is doing, fukk makes u think i care about what a bytch is doin :mjlol:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It can but it depends on the woman. Some women like masculine related shyt like sports, cars, hardcore music, handy shyt, video games, etc. and some women are very well rounded, even moreso than some men. Some women even like unisex type shyt like going out to bars, festivals, house parties, social events, traveling, amusement parks, wine tastings, etc. so u can have a female friend/stick girl in ur social circle. Sometimes getting to know a woman may revel her shortcomings or issues whereas u don't mind them as a friend but not interested in getting with her romantically.

Also, a major benefit in having female friends is that they got friends, female family members, coworkers, etc. who she can hook u up with or u can cold approach or be introduced to them by tapping into her social circle.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My female best friend is a former fwb. I don't make friends with women I haven't slept with. Nor have I ever had reason to.

Daps
sure, biology is making you think about the fat ass. but you are a human being and were are further distinguished from lessor human beings partly because of logic bro. nevertheless, for some reason society makes it acceptable for men to revert to "animal instincts" when dealing with women (just like on the other hand society frowns upon women freely expressing our animal instincts.... but thats another topic) when it can be perfectly logical to have a beneficial non-sexual fellowship. its biology v. logic. seems cliche to let biology win
Again; society isn’t making me do shyt. I can tell you’re a women. You have not a damn clue what’s it like to have a dikk and this much testosterone pumping through your body:heh:
It’s a natural instinct of a male to spread his seed as much as he can. It isn’t for a women. You can not suppress thousands of years of biology just because society says so :heh:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What are the animal instincts that society keeps women from expresssing?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Also, every woman I encounter I'm not trying to fukk. Just like earlier in the year when I told yall about that cashier chick. Some women I want on the team for purposes of hearing the female perspective and getting in their female friends panties. Yeah, I'm a freaky nikka :mjlit:

sosaa

All Star
Daps
Also, every woman I encounter I'm not trying to fukk. Just like earlier in the year when I told yall about that cashier chick. Some women I want on the team for purposes of hearing the female perspective and getting in their female friends panties. Yeah, I'm a freaky nikka :mjlit:

nikka what could u possibly need a female perspective on? :martin: