Does Having A Female Best Friend Work For Men?

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 or so years ago I had me a female "BFF" only reason I never even tried anything with her is because she openly admitted to me that she has had sex with over 50 guys and she was about 22 or 23 back then.

I slept in the same bed as her and had no impulse to touch her even though I think she expected me to do so, she even questioned me days later if I was gay.

The reason why I kept her close though was that she was greatly connected to the so called socialites, club owners etc. It made going out to the exclusive places easy, booze was always offered by her entourage and her female entourage was spot on which led me to hook up with a dozen or so girls simply from being around her.

Basically for 3 or so years we were partying 4,5 times a week even attending an after party that had Leonardo DiCaprio and Jude Law once and a buncha females that Leo hand picked from the club.

That was the best friend a guy could have back then.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
me and my day one brehette go back 20 years deep now.....never fukked around in any way.....that's just my homegirl....:manny:
Same....although in our case there have been times in the 20 years we knew each other where we almost crossed that bridge of intimacy :wow:...but never did...and that's ok with me although she is fine as hell..if it was meant to happen it would have:manny:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Yeah, it can work. My female best friend put me on for my first legit job post-college and even let me crash at her spot for a few months until I found a place, among other things.

Just have to pick the right people. She's basically my sister.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yeah, it can work. My female best friend put me on for my first legit job post-college and even let me crash at her spot for a few months until I found a place, among other things.

Dope.

That's the type of female bestie I'm looking for a sister type.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
What if you have a good personality connection but just aren't physically attracted? That's happened to me a few times. I can enjoy speaking to somebody without wanting to stick my dikk in her. You all need to stop thinking in such binary terms, human relationships are more complex than that

Edit: just clocked that OP is talking about best friends rather than just friends. That's weird I think, how are you going to find a female who has that many common interests with you? Besides a best friend should be somebody who's going to ride for you in a moment of crisis, someone you could trust with your life and I don't think you can trust a woman like that unless you're in a relationship

Last edited:
Daps

yes. this is what we need, to build together and support one another and fellowship. its a shame its seems most people on this website want limited contact with a whole gender of people from our community. we cant build like this :francis:

it reminds me of another thread in the salon where your fellow coli breh asks "sisters, do yall think black men have your back"..... how can yall have our back if we cant be friends :mjcry:

Last edited:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
No
sleepsmilie.gif

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Here's why it doesn't work. When I was a young beta I always had a couple close female friends. We always ended up falling out over some petty dumb shyt on HER end. It would be the dumbest things. As I developed into an alpha and realized that the number one thing women want and need the most is attention, everything else started to make sense.

As a man, you're thinking if you been friends with a girl or been talking with a girl for weeks/months/years that y'all have a bond. You thinking there's an attachment and loyalty there. But the bottom line is, women don't think like that or care about no loyalty, especially if you're a guy she's not sexually attracted to. You're just her free attention. The attention she uses to pass the time, the attention she uses when she's bored and got nothing else to do. The attention when she has no man in her life that sweeps her off her feet.

A man who's a woman's best friend is a beta who gives her free attention for nothing in return when he should be giving that attention to a woman who he's actually fukking. Point blank period.

Agreed. But, I hope you don’t talk like this in real life.