Does Having A Female Best Friend Work For Men?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Here's why it doesn't work. When I was a young beta I always had a couple close female friends. We always ended up falling out over some petty dumb shyt on HER end. It would be the dumbest things. As I developed into an alpha and realized that the number one thing women want and need the most is attention, everything else started to make sense.

As a man, you're thinking if you been friends with a girl or been talking with a girl for weeks/months/years that y'all have a bond. You thinking there's an attachment and loyalty there. But the bottom line is, women don't think like that or care about no loyalty, especially if you're a guy she's not sexually attracted to. You're just her free attention. The attention she uses to pass the time, the attention she uses when she's bored and got nothing else to do. The attention when she has no man in her life that sweeps her off her feet.

A man who's a woman's best friend is a beta who gives her free attention for nothing in return when he should be giving that attention to a woman who he's actually fukking. Point blank period.
shyttttt... Jeeeezz.. :huhldup:.
Brother just came with the platonic friendship ether.
No lies told... End Thread

Daps
Again; society isn’t making me do shyt. I can tell you’re a women. You have not a damn clue what’s it like to have a dikk and this much testosterone pumping through your body:heh:
It’s a natural instinct of a male to spread his seed as much as he can. It isn’t for a women. You can not suppress thousands of years of biology just because society says so :heh:

lol, but somehow you can do it for a women you arent attracted to. for example facial attraction really has nothing to do with nature, very influenced by societal standards. if you were as much of an animal as your proclaim, you wouldn't limit yourself and say "b-b-but if she is ugly or has disease i won't do it...if i don't want a baby i will pull out"... that is not something your biology can detect lol, that is learned behavior. you are picking and choosing to use your biology reason when it you see fit but clearly you know how to think twice when it seems socially acceptable.

What are the animal instincts that society keeps women from expresssing?
lol, i told you its another topic bro

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Me and my female friend : When I talked about dating other girls. She got all sad. When I finally into and with her, she got bored of me in a week .
:francis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
nikka what could u possibly need a female perspective on? :martin:
Maybe he don't have a sister or female family member to put him on the female game....so u gotta interact and even befriend females to understand them more.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
lol, but somehow you can do it for a women you arent attracted to. for example facial attraction really has nothing to do with nature, very influenced by societal standards. if you were as much of an animal as your proclaim, you wouldn't limit yourself and say "b-b-but if she is ugly or has disease i won't do it...if i don't want a baby i will pull out"... that is not something your biology can detect lol, that is learned behavior. you are picking and choosing to use your biology reason when it you see fit but clearly you know how to think twice when it seems socially acceptable.

lol, i told you its another topic bro
In regards to my comment.... cool, gotcha.
In regards to the other comment u quoted...they gonna eat that shyt alive... lol.
dikks are a crazy thing to have, sis smh:snoop:

Daps

Are you not aware of the ugly bytches that’s being taken down on a daily basis? :heh:

When I say “ugly” I mean REALLY ugly, to the point it’s repusling or you just aren’t turned on by that shyt. Like a bytch that looks like a man or has facial hair :Damnasty:

Or one of them 600 pound hoes :Damnasty:

And we all have control I didn’t say we didn’t. Yes we are advanced beings and not like our former primal selves, which is the reason we aren’t just killing each other right now (well most aren’t :mjgrin:) or all just raping bytches.

We show restraint. But being friends with someone you actively wanna fukk is pass that. restraint doesn’t stop annoyance. Know what’s annoying? A hoe coming over to my house just to talk, that’s what’s annoying :skip:

I’m not gonna put myself into a annoying situation if I don’t have to be.

It’s the same as someone getting on your never and you wanting to punch them. You aren’t because it’s restraint and against society norms, but you sure think about it. But you also leave that situation because why sit there and keep being annoyed by that person to where you wanna fight them?

So I don’t put myself into annoying situations.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts? My thoughts are i see you changed your avi pic.......

:mjlit:

The theme hasn't been COMPLETELY abandoned tho.....

:sas1::sas2:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Here's why it doesn't work. When I was a young beta I always had a couple close female friends. We always ended up falling out over some petty dumb shyt on HER end. It would be the dumbest things. As I developed into an alpha and realized that the number one thing women want and need the most is attention, everything else started to make sense.

As a man, you're thinking if you been friends with a girl or been talking with a girl for weeks/months/years that y'all have a bond. You thinking there's an attachment and loyalty there. But the bottom line is, women don't think like that or care about no loyalty, especially if you're a guy she's not sexually attracted to. You're just her free attention. The attention she uses to pass the time, the attention she uses when she's bored and got nothing else to do. The attention when she has no man in her life that sweeps her off her feet.

A man who's a woman's best friend is a beta who gives her free attention for nothing in return when he should be giving that attention to a woman who he's actually fukking. Point blank period.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a gang of ugly women getting taken down daily because of pent up testosterone, I mean I've seen brehs on here say after a week of no fap they were ready take down an old lady they saw somewhere :deadmanny: Testosterone is pretty fukking powerful, I saw an article recently about women transitioning to men and how the extra testosterone was affecting their behavior; it made them extra aggressive, impatient, less social, less empathetic and made them want to sleep with damn near every man and/or woman they saw. It's not societal pressure that's makes men want to sleep around, well it plays it into a bit, just like I think social conditioning plays into every damn thing to an extent at least, but really it mostly the testosterone. I think it's important to be aware of this and be aware of societal norms to circumvent biology when need be, because society has evolved way faster than we have and we still carry traits that aren't always conducive to a healthy modern society ( and I'm not just talking about testosterone), but yeah, the desire to fukk around is very natural in a lot of men.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Keep em around to meet up in the city...kick it at the park and smoke weed.

Moreso acquaintances..to where we'd hug and shoot the shyt for a minute if we saw each other in public and keep it moving.

Not really on that talking on the phone shyt though. Build up a rapport to where you could crash at their place if need be.

It's a two way street...the chick is seen by other women talking to me so she getting her showoff time..and I'm getting by being seen talking to women.

I try to do this with chicks who would let me fukk but got other options as well.

Being a friend with a chick who wants you and you don't try to fukk will end up with her getting :usure: and dropping you completely.