Does the media purposely hide Black criminals? Ana Kasparian thinks so

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
EDIT: the video is time-stamped :martin:

For those that don't want to click...

Ana Kasparian makes the argument that the media doesn't show Black people as criminals (justifying the conservative rightwing argument that Black people have special privileges white people don't have).

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
How can you entertain this?
Your local news channel will show cctv footage of suspects, and perp walks of those arrested as the stories develop. In this metro area....they do it for white, Black, Latino, Asian suspects.

The last time you sat down and watched the news, do you remember seeing this or not?

I am not "entertaining" it in the sense I believe that to be true as Ana supposedly tries to argue. I am just - in a roundabout way - showcasing the blatant racism of the progressive left, hence saying "she is justifying the rightwing argument that Black people have special privileges".

:hubie:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
ezgif.com-optimize%20%2816%29.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I am not "entertaining" it in the sense I believe that to be true as Ana supposedly tries to argue. I am just - in a roundabout way - showcasing the blatant racism of the progressive left, hence saying "she is justifying the rightwing argument that Black people have special privileges".

:hubie:
Will view clip later, and comment.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

For those that don't want to click...

Ana makes the argument that the media doesn't show Black people as criminals (justifying the conservative rightwing argument that Black people have special privileges they don't have).

:jbhmm:

Do you NOT watch your local news? They can't wait to show a nygga doing something!
The question should be does the Media purposely hide GOOD Things...cause yes...i would much rather see that on the news but it don't bring in views