Does the media purposely hide Black criminals? Ana Kasparian thinks so

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I don't know if this thread is supposed to be serious or you're trying to display Ana Kasparian's :mjpls:, OP. :jbhmm:. This isn't one of those thing you don't leave open to interpretation. Posting some stupid crap like "the media purposely hides black men as criminals" is so stupid, it could be a :ban: offense.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
OP this is like asking if Xbox made a better system on a Playstation subreddit

you are not going to get a real discussion

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

For those that don't want to click...

Ana makes the argument that the media doesn't show Black people as criminals (justifying the conservative rightwing argument that Black people have special privileges they don't have).

:jbhmm:

I am not "entertaining" it in the sense I believe that to be true as Ana supposedly tries to argue. I am just - in a roundabout way - showcasing the blatant racism of the progressive left, hence saying "she is justifying the rightwing argument that Black people have special privileges".

:hubie:
That is not the argument she is making. She's talking about how the right wingers were claiming the Kansas City shooters' identities were being hidden purposefully by the government and media because they are black, and she gave alternative reasons as to why it may have been done.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That is not the argument she is making. She's talking about how the right wingers were claiming the Kansas City shooters' identities were being hidden purposefully by the government and media because they are black, and she gave alternative reasons as to why it may have been done.
:stopitslime:

She clearly says:

In reference to the rightwing talking point

"I do think there is a bit of truth, especially when it comes to local news... They (the news) purposely tries to avoid race, especially when it's a Black person."

(This is in reference to crimes being committed)

The video is time-stamped btw...

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the situation for blacks is similar to the situation in the middle east, artificially created and managed with intent to keep the community in a perpetual state of disorder, both are chess pieces, undemined and sabotaged to facilate and create context for what has already been decided

occultic fraternal organizations script out history, one of the script writers has a statue right in DC

the pandemic is a good example how psychological and economic warfare can create conditions for controlling a population, blacks have been experiecing it for several centuries, the average citizen got a taste of it for a year and faltered

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if this thread is supposed to be serious or you're trying to display Ana Kasparian's :mjpls:, OP. :jbhmm:. This isn't one of those thing you don't leave open to interpretation. Posting some stupid crap like "the media purposely hides black men as criminals" is so stupid, it could be a :ban: offense.

Showing Ana's subtle anti-Black views was the point of this thread because a previous thread talking about her :mjpls: comments was bushed.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Do you NOT watch your local news? They can't wait to show a nygga doing something!
The question should be does the Media purposely hide GOOD Things...cause yes...i would much rather see that on the news but it don't bring in views
The good news is being reported, people don’t be watching it as much as the bad shyt tho

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:stopitslime:

She clearly says:

In reference to the rightwing talking point

"I do think there is a bit of truth, especially when it comes to local news... They (the news) purposely tries to avoid race, especially when it's a Black person."

(This is in reference to crimes being committed)

The video is time-stamped btw...
And she said it's because they don't want to play into stereotypes and stir up racism. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that other posters weren't, thinking you just misunderstood, but I see now you're doing everything they're saying. Poor decision made.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
the situation ofor blacks is similar to the situation in the middle east, artificially created and managed with intent to keep the community in a perpetual state of disorder, both are chess pieces, purposely undemined and sabotaged to facilate and create context for what has already been decided

fratenral organizations script out history and one of the script writerss has a statue right in DC

Why do you say blacks

Tair

Superstar
Daps
And she said it's because they don't want to play into stereotypes and stir up racism. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that other posters weren't, thinking you just misunderstood, but I see now you're doing everything they're saying. Poor decision made.

It is the same argument the rightwing makes, "Blacks are getting special treatment by the media because the media thinks Blacks suffer more than whites", and the reasoning they make aligns closely with Ana's reasoning.

Her conclusion that the media does hide Black criminality is untrue and her premise that "they do it because they don't want to feed into stereotypes" is also untrue.