Dominant narratives that died out

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
At no point in Andy Reids career has he ever looked like what Belicheck has looked like without Brady. Thats the point.

Belicheck is coming off a 4-13 season and with all the coaching vacancies nobody wanted him in their building.

Give it up. Its over. Belicheck aint it.
4-12 his last season in Philly after going 8-8 the previous season. There’s more games now so Belichick went 4-13 and 8-9 after making the playoffs the season prior.

You’re comparing someone who was with 6 championships with someone with 3 championships.

In your world $50>$100

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
These are general narratives:

"There aren't enough basketballs on the court" - Whenever an NBA team loads up on guards/swingmen who score a lot

Another one is the idea that a star NBA player who is on the downside is totally incapable of accepting a lesser role for the betterment of his new team. Cacs love to force this babble down our throats.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Super Bowl got me thinking about this.

Before Mahomes broke through, and especially before Brady won his last couple of superbowls, there was a big narrative that was basically like "Brady had the best career ever, but Rodgers is the greatest QB ever."

Mahomes has basically erased Rodgers from the picture and turned him into an also ran.

This made me think, what are some other narratives that were prominent for years but are now basically squashed? Doesn't have to be NFL.
Just like 2Pac did to Snoop almost immediately after his signing with Death Row. :pachaha:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Super Bowl got me thinking about this.

Before Mahomes broke through, and especially before Brady won his last couple of superbowls, there was a big narrative that was basically like "Brady had the best career ever, but Rodgers is the greatest QB ever."

Mahomes has basically erased Rodgers from the picture and turned him into an also ran.

This made me think, what are some other narratives that were prominent for years but are now basically squashed? Doesn't have to be NFL.
I'd still take prime Marino, Rodgers or Mahomes over anyone.

Especially if its a legit team with a good defense.