WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe is on MJ/LeBron level.

THIS ONLY DIED OUT WIT THE KLUTCH OWNED MEDIA

GO ON IG AND YOULL SEE A FORMER PLAYER CALLING KOBE THE GOAT DAILY

(CONSIDERING U NOT A CASUAL AND BASKETBALL IS PART OF YOUR TIMELINE)

ON THE FLIPSIDE, NOBODY OUTSIDE OF FAT MEDIA CACS WHO NEVER PLAYED SPORTS REALLY THINK LEBRON IS ON THAT LEVEL

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh just look at the sample size. 11 years, 0x division titles, 8 losing seasons. :mjlol:

Going 11-5 one year is cool.

Making the playoffs with a rookie? Cool.

Rex Ryan did the same shyt.

Look at the overall record breh, just give it up.
Give what up? Man got 6 SBs with a 6th round QB.
His defenses stifled some of the best QBs/offenses we’ve ever seen from the 49ers in the 80s the 90s Bills, Greatest Show on Turf, Manning led Colts, ‘16 Falcons, McVay Rams.

Can’t discount his role cause he’s washed now

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
4-12 his last season in Philly after going 8-8 the previous season. There’s more games now so Belichick went 4-13 and 8-9 after making the playoffs the season prior.

You’re comparing someone who was with 6 championships with someone with 3 championships.

In your world $50>$100

He's comparing someone with 0 cheating scandals under his watch to someone with 3

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
It depends so much on racism you never know if it's truly dead BUT last night should have been the final nail in the coffin of the "Josh Allen, Justin Herbert and Joe Burrow are in the same tier as Mahomes" talk. That man stands on the mountain top by himself.

Moreover, the narrative used to be that black QBs were lesser and less smart/capable than white QBs. Mahomes, Lamar, and Stroud are sticking that argument deep into the puss.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The narrative that Jordan received favorable treatment by referees has largely been forgotten.
But in the 1990s, that was a major topic around him.
Funny thing, I never felt that way about players in the 90's.When you're a kid, you don't recognize things like that.Looking at the numbers, Jordan averaged around 7.5 fta's per game during the 90's.The foul merchants of today make Jordan look unproductive in that regard.Seeing guys like James Harden getting 12-13 fta's warped my perspective.I was actually expecting MJ to be around 9-10 a game before I looked it up.He averaged 10 fta's per in the 80's.It actually started dropping in the 90's.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing, I never felt that way about players in the 90's.When you're a kid, you don't recognize things like that.Looking at the numbers, Jordan averaged around 7.5 fta's per game during the 90's.The foul merchants of today make Jordan look unproductive in that regard.Seeing guys like James Harden getting 12-13 fta's warped my perspective.I was actually expecting MJ to be around 9-10 a game before I looked it up.He averaged 10 fta's per in the 80's.It actually started dropping in the 90's.
Speaks to how narratives often differ from reality.
Although it can be complicated.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
These are general narratives:

"There aren't enough basketballs on the court" - Whenever an NBA team loads up on guards/swingmen who score a lot

Another one is the idea that a star NBA player who is on the downside is totally incapable of accepting a lesser role for the betterment of his new team. Cacs love to force this babble down our throats.

we've consistently seen this happen....it's not a CAC narrative.

A lot of dudes would rather not play in the league than not start, and more and more teams are opting to not retain veterans who would fit the reduced on court role/locker room leader/mentor archetype.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That Belicheck is the GOAT Coach. Brady left and Belicheck turned into Nathaniel Hackett.

Reid won games with McNabb, Vick, Kolb, Alex Smith and now Mahomes.

Belicheck was terrible at player personell. Brady was saving him for 20 years.
:dead:. Yeah cause the Patriots roster been stacked for the past 5 years.... :dead:

I swear y'all say anything.