Drake Wishes He Recorded Tupac's "Pain"

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake would be talking about relationships with sluts on the song. Nugga needs to stick to his script. Rap on pacs (temptations).

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Drake better keep his corn muffin batter ass away from my all time favorite Tupac song. nikka don't even touch the beat. That song is a classic and shouldn't be redone by anyone. fukk out of here.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake will attach his name to anything in order to attain the praise he so desperately urns for.

You can always spot an insecure man. He wants to validate his hip hop persona so bad it's sad.

Yeah its pretty fukking obvious.

Maybe if the come up wasn't bytchmade he wouldn't be looked as bytchmade.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the fence with the Pac/Jay line now,both sides have made good points and this interview is a helluva compliment.....it struck me the wrong way bcuz he only mentioned Pac,but maybe he's aware Pacs death hit people harder than Biggies:ohhh: and that's the reaction his generation will have whe Hov dies....I just never heard a nikka say they were ignorant to Pacs music,not a rapper but he admitted it on wax:manny:

If he just now gettin around to the goats catalogue:childplease:....but its about time,he need to make sure he read the autobriography of Malcolm X too if he havent:ufdup:...its always good when anybody bcomes a Pac stan,but the deeper he get into it he will realize Pac fans don't like it when u touch Pac beats:usure:...certainly not one as iconic as Pain,and probaly not from somebody they consider to be the anti Pac...when Jay did it we know he caught hell,Ja Rule tried it caught hell.....that beat and song is just to iconic,he did the right thing throwin it in the vault this time around....if he wanna flip somethin lesser known but still known and classic I been sayin one of these new cats need to flip

Johny J was a fool with the samples:ohlawd:....shyt sound like sumthin u coulda pulled off a Drake album actually....:salute:Johny J so many incredible beats...and yes Pain is one of the greatest songs of any genre:blessed: