Durant and Westbrook have the lowest IQ of any superstars that have played in the NBA

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're not easy to coach. look at how quickly they pout. even right now you can tell by their reaction. they've given up already. they're not smart players. every year you expect them to change how they play, but no. the offense is still your turn, my turn etc. it's ugly and easy to stop.

The only one that may be a challenge to coach is Rusty, and that's a stretch. They are extremely coachable. This is just a master class by Pop pulling William's pants down. This the wrong game to point at these two. It's glaring how I'll prepared OKC as a whole is for this game. SA has hit the post season switch while OKC still on their January 18th steeze.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Thou hath spoken a truthful thing and this is a truth that I am having difficulty accepting. Verily these two are top 5 players in the National Basketball Association, but thy lack in ability to make the team better as a whole is as blatant as an whore in the temple of God; it just stands out, brethren. Perhaps these two would suffice better separated? What be ye thoughts on this?

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The only one that may be a challenge to coach is Rusty, and that's a stretch. They are extremely coachable. This is just a master class by Pop pulling William's pants down. This the wrong game to point at these two. It's glaring how I'll prepared OKC as a whole is for this game. SA has hit the post season switch while OKC still on their January 18th steeze.

Neither of them are coachable there's a reason harden and shmurda came off the bench even though they had the talent to start. You aint running a offense with Westbrook and Durant on your team. There pretty much the NBAs AAU team. Russy only has one gear and Durant just gives you iso buckets.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Thou hath spoken a truthful thing and this is a truth that I am having difficulty accepting. Verily these two are top 5 players in the National Basketball Association, but thy lack in ability to make the team better as a whole is as blatant as an whore in the temple of God; it just stands out, brethren. Perhaps these two would suffice better separated? What be ye thoughts on this?
Worst coli gimmick of 2016

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People go on and on about Westbrook and Durant like the team around them isn't trash. Ibaka is afraid to shoot and not only that he keeps giving LA every single type of basket he wants and wide open midranges when he isn't getting abused in the post. This is supposed to be your defensive player and he's not good for anything except weak side blocks.

regardless...u have 2 "superstars"....u dont get blown out by 30 pts. Hell nah

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Worst coli gimmick of 2016

My friend, I hath suffered many an insult concerning the ways of my speech and I take no offense to thy ridicule. I only wish to provide dialogue on the subject at hand and fellowship with my Coli brethren. I mean ye no harm. If thou wouldst, I pray ye, place mine username on ignore. Therefore, thy differences against me shall be reconciled. God bless you.

an emissary from hell

I got the bricks from Wakanda
Daps
Reppin
2up2down
Did you not watch the game? San Antonio is literally sagging off anyone not named Durant and Westbrook. Their defense is suffocating and offensively they're exploiting OKC as well.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither of them are coachable there's a reason harden and shmurda came off the bench even though they had the talent to start. You aint running a offense with Westbrook and Durant on your team. There pretty much the NBAs AAU team. Russy only has one gear and Durant just gives you iso buckets.

What does the coaches decision to have James and Bobby coming off the bench have to do with them being coachable? KD gives you nothing but iso buckets, but he plays with the most ball dominate player in the league??? Man your whole post is a contradiction to reality

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The concept of mismatch escapes so many of y'all... Even in 2011 if was said okc needs the big to carry more wait to win... Spurs are the perfect team to beat hero ball... Okc is this league most heron ball.... :yeshrug:

Watch gsw do them dirty for mismatching spurs...