Durant and Westbrook have the lowest IQ of any superstars that have played in the NBA

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
People go on and on about Westbrook and Durant like the team around them isn't trash. Ibaka is afraid to shoot and not only that he keeps giving LA every single type of basket he wants and wide open midranges when he isn't getting abused in the post. This is supposed to be your defensive player and he's not good for anything except weak side blocks.

That is why Durant should roll out. They are tapped out and can't improve. They gave kanter the damn max :mjlol:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
What does the coaches decision to have James and Bobby coming off the bench have to do with them being coachable? KD gives you nothing but iso buckets, but he plays with the most ball dominate player in the league??? Man your whole post is a contradiction to reality

Let me pull your head out of your ass for minute. Durant and Westbrook are two ball dominant players with low basketball IQ. The reason harden and Reggie could never start for them is because Westbrook and Durant are just gonna go one on one and they become spectators. Harden would never come off the bench for any other team with two stars he would be put in the starting lineup to form a big 3 or 4. Durant and Westbrooks inability to play team basketball will stop them from ever winning a ring together. Everytime it's always they play with bums or so and so didn't do anything. The reason for that is because their roll players never get involved in the offense. They either score on put backs or when Durant and Westbrook decide to give it up with 5 seconds left on the clock. Even a guy like Kobe had some basketball sense on when to run a offense these two play the game the same way from start to finish. Thats why they lose so many 4th quarter leads cuz they only have one gear and no sense on what the situation calls for.

Last edited:
Daps
This is what I've been saying for awhile now. Durant and Russell are the problem. Low iq, lazy D hero ball players. Late in the 4th you have Durant in the corner holding his hipps while westbrook pouts, shrugs off teammates launching up double pump jumpers from 25 ft with 6 seconds on the clock. Crying to the refs about the no call while opposing team rushes down court for an easy basket. Fukk these nikkas :camby:Never seen two superstars get this much passes in my life. Durants mvp season in which he wasnt even the best player is whats keeping people from tearing him a new one.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me pull your head out of your ass for minute. Durant and Westbrook are two ball dominant players with low basketball IQ. The reason harden and Reggie could never start for them is because Westbrook and Durant are just gonna go one on one and they become spectators. Harden would never come off the bench for any other team with two stars he would be put in the starting lineup to form a big 3 or 4. Durant and Westbrooks inability to play team basketball will stop them from ever winning a ring together. Everytime it's always they play with bums or so and so didn't do anything. The reason for that is because their roll players never get involved in the offense. They either score on put backs or when Durant and Westbrook decide to give it up with 5 seconds left on the clock. Even a guy like Kobe had some basketball sense on when to run a offense these two play the game the same way from start to finish. Thats why they lose so many 4th quarter leads cuz they only have one gear and no sense on what the situation calls for.

You sir, are an idiot. KD is a 4 time scoring champion and has NEVER led the league in fga/gm....and yet he's a ball dominate player that shoots everything and leave his teammates as spectators? You even had the audacity to think James Harden, who averaged damn near 17 ppg his final season in OKC and finished, if not first, in the top 3 in 4th qtr scoring that year, was a complete bystander??? I guess starting Thabo over James was due to KD and Rusty....not the coach? You're trying too hard on this one. Inept coaching has been this teams Achilles heel. Making it all about KD and Rusty is actually quite dumb.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You sir, are an idiot. KD is a 4 time scoring champion and has NEVER led the league in fga/gm....and yet he's a ball dominate player that shoots everything and leave his teammates as spectators? You even had the audacity to think James Harden, who averaged damn near 17 ppg his final season in OKC and finished, if not first, in the top 3 in 4th qtr scoring that year, was a complete bystander??? I guess starting Thabo over James was due to KD and Rusty....not the coach? You're trying too hard on this one. Inept coaching has been this teams Achilles heel. Making it all about KD and Rusty is actually quite dumb.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

:ohhh: ?? :pachaha: !!!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its KD, i told yall hes a soft jump shooter