El Gran Centenario De La Copa América: The Official Copa América Tournament Discussion Thread

Who will win the Centenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Posting final rosters as they come

2iw7vow.jpg

s1mef7.jpg

2u5bcdw.jpg

2qmlqig.jpg

2ylkbx2.jpg

160521-mnt-copa-roster-final.png

Is there really no one out there who's better then Wondo? :why:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Man I don't even know if I wanna invest my energy into this US squad. I'm sick of seeing Beckerman and Wondo getting fukking nods to play when they are dog shyt with legs.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Douglas Costa is out and Kaká is in, because of an injury.

Kaka has been called up to the Brazil squad for next month's Copa America in the United States.

The Orlando City midfielder, 34, will replace Bayern Munich's Douglas Costa, who was removed from the squad because of an injury to his left thigh.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
why is Mexico always shytting on Vela for? :heh:

Actually, It's Vela shiiting on the Mexican federation. He refuses a lot of call-up for a multitude of reasons. His desire to play for the Mexican National Team has always been questionable. He's cap-tied, so he has no other options, but to deal. They are moving on from Vela.

Is there really no one out there who's better then Wondo? :why:

I guess not in Klinsmann l.

Man I don't even know if I wanna invest my energy into this US squad. I'm sick of seeing Beckerman and Wondo getting fukking nods to play when they are dog shyt with legs.

Young talent can't beat out Vets.... So Klinsmann will keep using them

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Mexico international Alan Pulido kidnapped in homeland

Mexico international Alan Pulido has been kidnapped, his brother has confirmed to Mediotempo.com.

Armando Pulido said his brother, who plays for Greek club Olympiakos, had gone missing on Saturday kidnapped in the northern border state of Tamaulipas in his homeland.

"Yes, it's true, the kidnapping of Alan," he said. "He disappeared since early morning and we have the full support of the governor."

People close to the player also confirmed to ESPN Digital that he was deprived of his liberty in the early morning, but could not say anything more about the subject due to its sensitive nature.

The Federal Police of Tamaulipas also confirmed to ESPN that a kidnapping complaint exists, although there had been confusion over the identity of the victim prior to Armando Pulido's announcement.

"There have been many calls from Mexico. We cannot give any more details," said a member of the police, who asked not to be identified because official information must be issued from official headquarters.

A state official also told The Associated Press that Pulido was kidnapped near his hometown of Ciudad Victoria on Sunday after leaving a party.

Them Mexicans have no chill:damn:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF HUGE IF. Klinsmann plays this right the US can have a decent tournament.

Start Nagbe and Wood.

Bradley at the 6

Besler and Brooks at CB.

Pulisic as your supersub

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Brazil plays Panama tonight (on BeIN Sports at 8:20 Central Time) in their final tuneup before the Copa America starts on Friday for anybody that's interested.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Brazil had a pretty pedestrian performance against Panama outside of a few bright spots (Coutinho, Dani Alves), but it was great seeing Gabigol find the back of the net in his debut. That more than made up for an otherwise lackluster showing.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Well

The agent of Fiorentina forward Giuseppe Rossi has admitted that the player may have made a mistake by choosing to represent Italy over the United States.

Born in New Jersey, but with Italian parents, Rossi opted to play for theSquadra Azzurra having made a name for himself at Parma and Villarreal. He has played 30 times for Italy and scored seven goals, but the former Manchester United player has not featured since playing against the Republic of Ireland precisely two years ago.

He missed the 2014 World Cup through injury and has never been in consideration for a place in the squad since Antonio Conte took charge, whereas he may have been a candidate for the United States at the Copa America this summer, if he had chosen differently in 2008.

"In hindsight, going back to when he chose between representing Italy or the USA, we should have chosen the USA," Pastorino told Radio Bruno.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I get back from vacation late on June 13th. The next day Argentina plays Bolivia. Tempted to get a ticket to it just to see Argentina play in a meaningful none friendly game.

2 days later the winner of Group A (Colombia) plays 2nd in Group B (Ecuador?) in the quarters. Which game would you guys try and go to?

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Well Well

The agent of Fiorentina forward Giuseppe Rossi has admitted that the player may have made a mistake by choosing to represent Italy over the United States.

Born in New Jersey, but with Italian parents, Rossi opted to play for theSquadra Azzurra having made a name for himself at Parma and Villarreal. He has played 30 times for Italy and scored seven goals, but the former Manchester United player has not featured since playing against the Republic of Ireland precisely two years ago.

He missed the 2014 World Cup through injury and has never been in consideration for a place in the squad since Antonio Conte took charge, whereas he may have been a candidate for the United States at the Copa America this summer, if he had chosen differently in 2008.

"In hindsight, going back to when he chose between representing Italy or the USA, we should have chosen the USA," Pastorino told Radio Bruno.
fukk Rossi :pacspit: