Employees are spending the equivalent of a month’s grocery bill on the return to the office–and growing more resentful than ever, new survey finds

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still on 2x a week in office and I think that’s still too much. 1 a week would be perfect.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
They got us coming back in to the office for 3 days. Shyt is wack, for real, the lunches they are serving are terrible, the bathrooms stink, the drive in is bad, the open space is loud as fukk and distracting.

We have been going to lunch as a team every Wednesday, shyt is costing $20 every time. I’m about to cut that shyt out.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Year-after-year as leases are up and these companies are no longer renewing their contract to go back into an office, remote work will be next to normal imo.

I mean, it already is, but in a few years I'm thinking it'll be lopsided numbers.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
United Parcel Service is preparing to ditch its pandemic-era work policy and require all corporate employees to return to the office for a full, five-day workweek.

The shipping company is joining a growing roster of business giants eager to ditch their flexible work policies and ramp up mandates in an effort to push employees back to physical office space. Beginning March 4, UPS confirmed it would require thousands of its employees to return to one of its corporate campuses, including its nearly 625,000-square-foot global headquarters in Atlanta.

That work from home wall closing in brick by brick.:umad:

Daps
If I were in that situation the last thing they would want to do is force me back into the office without an actual good reason.........I would monkey bar they ass so quick and be a silent terror to be around. Just poker face all day. I'm here on time, I'm leaving on time, ain't gone be no last minute meetings of any kind.........the c suites wives would be on full green light status.......you don't wanna be home .....fine......I'll dump a load while you out and not even feel bad about it......