Ever had to be persistent to get someone you wanted?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
when i was 16 i was tryin to bag this 18 year old,
i liked her and wanted her
had to keep calling her everyday, wasted a lot of money topping up my phone to speak

she liked being chased and well, i was young n dumb, after a 2 months of nothing i stopped chasing
she eventually contacted me cause no one else was trying to call and talk to her everyday

she didnt appreciate my efforts and when i stopped thats when it hit her

after that i never chased anyone as hard as i did her

:ld:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few times, and it was never worth it in the end. They were never as good as I made them out to be.

I learned a valuable lesson not to spend on time on people who dont want you.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
A few times, and it was never worth it in the end. They were never as good as I made them out to be.

I learned a valuable lesson not to spend on time on people who dont want you.
dnt give up on @Raava she'll come around :mjgrin:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imo thats played out man...too much on the line, you just need to get with woman that really like you , and not on the fence...because shell leave yo ass out to dry if shes not 100% down for u...and in america, you'll lose everything from a bad relationship....but relationships are over anyway

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
imo thats played out man...too much on the line, you just need to get with woman that really like you , and not on the fence...because shell leave yo ass out to dry if shes not 100% down for u...and in america, you'll lose everything from a bad relationship....but relationships are over anyway
I'm starting to believe that, like at least in the south like I'm giving up on thinking I can date any woman down here cause they're conditioned to want athletes and flashy nikkas because they just care about image way too much and fantasy, and the worst part is they can never keep it real with me, but let me forget to text weeks at a time or take some pics with another girl and they wanna hit me up these girls are just so mental

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to believe that, like at least in the south like I'm giving up on thinking I can date any woman down here cause they're conditioned to want athletes and flashy nikkas because they just care about image way too much and fantasy, and the worst part is they can never keep it real with me, but let me forget to text weeks at a time or take some pics with another girl and they wanna hit me up these girls are just so mental
yup, it is over...everybody heads are fukked up....they all want a lifestyle that dont even exist.....they watch tv and movies and fall in love with fictional stories and try to live it out....

and they're going to lose everytime...and they're not going to realize it until its too late

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup, it is over...everybody heads are fukked up....they all want a lifestyle that dont even exist.....they watch tv and movies and fall in love with fictional stories and try to live it out....

and they're going to lose everytime...and they're not going to realize it until its too late
DrX be in the background like a sith lord