Ever had to be persistent to get someone you wanted?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Once it took me 11 months to finally smash a broad I was pursuing. In hindsight I just wasn't aggressive enough. But I did learn that when other women shows interest in you, it sparks jealousy.

I showed her a pic one day of another chick that I was talking to (I didn't care at that point) and her attitude totally changed. She was actually jealous that I was talking to someone else.

I ended up finally smashing like a week after showing her the pic of the other girl:lolbron:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What if shortie likes you but she won't leave her man :mjcry:

Do you remain persistent or fall back? :mjcry:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What if shortie likes you but she won't leave her man :mjcry:

Do you remain persistent or fall back? :mjcry:
Honestly I'd fall back cause I don't believe in home wrecking

And at the same time some nikkas don't let women go and if you're a higher standard and she don't wanna leave she ain't all there in her head to settle for bs

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Once it took me 11 months to finally smash a broad I was pursuing. In hindsight I just wasn't aggressive enough. But I did learn that when other women shows interest in you, it sparks jealousy.

I showed her a pic one day of another chick that I was talking to (I didn't care at that point) and her attitude totally changed. She was actually jealous that I was talking to someone else.

I ended up finally smashing like a week after showing her the pic of the other girl:lolbron:
I might have to insight something like this, women love owner ship and having to prove they're better than other women I swear lol, why wait for some one else to come along I don't get them, better I dont

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i had a bytch chase me then when i didnt reciprocate the feeling she manipulated me when i was vulnerable and tried flip the script

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how that one ends:

Dikembe-Mutumbo-Cereal-Block-Geico.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see thanks for the responses, I guess I got to give up and move on at this point, :mjcry:fukk
im kinda there right now breh. only difference is this is somebody who's actually shown interest and gone on 4 dates with me

she's just too jaded to take things to that level i guess. she did some real foul shyt recently too

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Honestly I'd fall back cause I don't believe in home wrecking

And at the same time some nikkas don't let women go and if you're a higher standard and she don't wanna leave she ain't all there in her head to settle for bs
I agree I fell back a long time ago but shortie insisted on chilling with me, buying me gifts, walking back and forth from class going to events with me, shyt eventually got intimate. She curved me when winter break started says she loves her boy friend and was gonna confess to him and just wants to be friends with me. On the real she's everything I ever wanted in a woman breh. She's in a long distance relationship, been dating some dude for 4 going on 5 years.

I don't know if I should remain persistent or fall back :mjcry:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a chance in hell.
Harassing someone in the hope you can "woo them" is some sucker-shyt.
The most I've ever done is ask someone out twice, because they agreed to the date, but a few things came up.
Once it was clear she wasn't feeling me enough, I fell back hard.
fire-jump-snow-stuntman-gif-1423492110.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
also to the OP...i once did smash a chick being persistent. The main problem was that we lived in diffferent cities.
She was a flaky bytch. Always late, always busy working on school assignments (english was her second language_ or at work etc.
when i moved to Toronto though I smashed within a couple weeks.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, I did. All my brehs in the 'dealing with women' thread seen me. I really liked her but she just blew me off.

I cried.
Gave it some months.

Now I legitimately don't give a flying fukk.
:hubie: