Ever had to be persistent to get someone you wanted?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yep, worked Everytime I've tried it... I don't know how to quit. However, you finally get her and realize that wasn't worth the trouble is something that has happened as well.

You live and you learn.
details fam

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how it should be.

A woman needs to be courted.
Nah, "courting" implies she's already showed reciprocated interest in you, that's when you push for dates, outings, small presents, and a committed relationship state, all of this implying marriage where both of you are ready.
Chasing a woman who hasn't shown any of these signs, maturity, or interest is ridiculous, and a recipe for disaster.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I agree I fell back a long time ago but shortie insisted on chilling with me, buying me gifts, walking back and forth from class going to events with me, shyt eventually got intimate. She curved me when winter break started says she loves her boy friend and was gonna confess to him and just wants to be friends with me. On the real she's everything I ever wanted in a woman breh. She's in a long distance relationship, been dating some dude for 4 going on 5 years.

I don't know if I should remain persistent or fall back :mjcry:

How old are you?

and i'm sure disloyalty isn't what you want in a woman.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
When I was young and dumb and believed all the lies my moother told me about women. I guess u could say it worked years later but by that time I was over shawty.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Oh, you going through this right now?

How long you been in pursuit?
I'd say it's only been about 2 months of me liking her but I recently started pursuing like in December, we known each other for about a year and we met and had a nice time too, she just 19 years old and I'm like 21, that's not much of a difference but ive experienced a lot more than her I think she still in that mode of wanting a flamboyant nikka with a 6 pack, she's a good woman that I can talk basketball and anime with but I'm starting to think she just need to grow up

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
also to the OP...i once did smash a chick being persistent. The main problem was that we lived in diffferent cities.
She was a flaky bytch. Always late, always busy working on school assignments (english was her second language_ or at work etc.
when i moved to Toronto though I smashed within a couple weeks.
This gives me some hope, possibility I may move to where she at, so I could actually put in some consistent game in person

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How old are you?

and i'm sure disloyalty isn't what you want in a woman.
I'm 21. I know I got time and shyt but she hooked me I had eyes on this girl for awhile. I don't think she's regularly disloyal we just got a good connection she fought off my advances for months and she's been in a long distance relationship which is why she's so vulnerable.

:manny:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Nah, fukk that noise.

If she isn't interested, drop it.

The world is our oyster, brehs. There's thousands of women out there for a breh with an education, charisma and who's in shape :blessed:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'd say it's only been about 2 months of me liking her but I recently started pursuing like in December, we known each other for about a year and we met and had a nice time too, she just 19 years old and I'm like 21, that's not much of a difference but ive experienced a lot more than her I think she still in that mode of wanting a flamboyant nikka with a 6 pack, she's a good woman that I can talk basketball and anime with but I'm starting to think she just need to grow up
She heavy into social media? Girls her age probably got new dudes flooding her inbox daily keeping her always intrigued by other new dudes.

Glad I'm not dealing with these young chicks of today heavy in social media:whew:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This gives me some hope, possibility I may move to where she at, so I could actually put in some consistent game in person
forget her fam. believe me it isnt worth it.
if youre gonna move move to get some money. if this bytch is attractive (and if she isnt why simp?) i'm sure she has at least 5 dudes tryna holla at her weekly. she's stringing you along fukk her

Legend

Pro
Daps
OP, when it comes to being "persistent" with a woman, there are some contingencies that have to be in place first. It isn't necessarily a bad thing to put effort in getting a woman, conversely to what a lot of people are saying. Hell, thats how i got my wife... There were many times I wanted to give up cause alot of drama was involved, but i stuck it through. The key difference, at least in my situation was this:

My wife had shown interest in me; her attraction to me was apparent. Read this when you get a chance:

Attraction Is Black & White. No In Between. The Games End When You Realize That.

If a woman's interest in you is explicit and easily verifiable not only through her words, but moreso through her actions, then i'd argue that it is safe to pour in effort.

Now, you might ask, well why would i have to put in effort if she likes me?

Because in this day and age, it would be foolish for any man to think that a (single) woman is only talking to you; its naive to think you are the only man in her phone. I tell people when dealing with a woman, always assume you are one of a few dudes who she's talking to. Cause it's just not realistic to believe otherwise. Even if she likes you, there are probably other people involved.

With that said, alot of dudes will become timid or lose confidence when they realise this fact or notice that shorty got options. Most women do, but the primary contingency is if she has shown a willingness to be with you, in some capacity, then putting in a little effort to put a stamp on it and have her leave the others behind is not bad.

Now, by effort, I dont mean taking your jacket off and lying it over puddles for her to walk over... Hell, I was never a 'date night' guy... I dont think ive ever ordered anything for a woman if it wasn't off the dollar menu. If a woman is truly interested in you, then she really wont care where yall go or what yall do as long as the two of you together. So ive always settled for just meeting up and chilling, talking the first couple times, feeling her out. She should be more interested in being with you, getting to know you, than ordering steak at a bordega.

With everything in mind, I dont believe there is a stigma attached to pursuing a girl who's shown a desire to be with you. But again, she may have options, so you have to weigh the worth of pursuit. No one is saying chase her for a whole year or even after a couple months. But it may be possible that the only source of a woman's indecisiveness may be that she simply doesn't know you that well, may be dealing with someone else she's known longer, or is just leaving another relationship. And the biggest thing of all --- the greatest thing --- is that she has to show unequivocal attraction to you. If that isn't there, then its a losing effort.

Now, if you're wondering should you have to work to get a woman attracted to you, the answer is no. Attraction is black and white, as explained in the thread i linked to. If its one thing a woman can decide in an instant of a second, its if she is attracted to you.

But lets say you did work to have a woman eventually fall for you or develop some sort of feelings for you, its sort of different, because the feelings were manufactured. You should not have to convince a woman that she likes you. If it didnt occur naturally, and it took for you to make her realize that she did, already starting off on the wrong foot, and typically those type of women are dealing with someone they like more than you, someone they are more attracted to. But if you text, call, hang out with any woman long enough, yeah you can convince them that they like you.... But it is not the same as having her come to that decision on her own.