Everyone admits social media is the WOAT. Ban TikTok? Oh no!!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pepperidge Farms remembers
Did none of this shyt happen on Vine??

Were there not hashtags and trends and videos talking about war atrocity, Zionism, Palestine, and a dance videos on Vine, which was just an extension of Twitter after a certain point?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did none of this shyt happen on Vine??

Were there not hashtags and trends and videos talking about war atrocity, Zionism, Palestine, and a dance videos on Vine, which was just an extension of Twitter after a certain point?
I'm not smart enough to think of a more creative way to say it...

If an app is being shadow controlled or owned by a hostile foreign government, that's the concern for me.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The challenge to tik Tok under began when Trump was in office it's not a new thing because of Israel. It was proposed for the same reasons back then.
Of course US government is collecting data. The obvious issue is China doing it to US citizens.

Gen z can share their same views on a new platform. Taking this away doesn't end anything but Tik Tok. We been in the social media era long enough to know there's never a lack of apps. Something else will come by and resume where the last thing left off. People have not been sensored. Social Media companies have actually been mandated regarding news shares and news corps themselves now want a cut for shared shyt on social. The "mainstream" media won't be taking over. User based submitted content for Gen z like it did Facebook for the flabby n sick.

if something else will come by and theres never a lack of apps, whats the rush? let the market decide like it has who has the better product. if your impede people from using an service where they regularly exercise speech via videos, comments or share button then that is in fact censorship.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not smart enough to think of a more creative way to say it...

If an app is being shadow controlled or owned by a hostile foreign government, that's the concern for me.
There's really no smarter way to say it, which is why I don't really care if Tik Tok dies as long as the remaining SM platforms are not restricting free speech

If the slack jawed yokel complaining about liberals has the same ability as the hyperliberal soft boi to make a dumb video that hasn't been fact checked but is being shared to every idiot with a cellphone I'm ok with it

Kias and Hyundais shouldn't have the ability to be stolen as easily and the company should be fined HEAVILY if it's found that they knew it was possible and on the flipside, punishment for stealing a car should be increased tenfold as a deterrent.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
#tiktokban #TikTokライブ #tiktokhot #SaveTikTok
GIpO2xpW4AAqfiZ.jpg

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fuk if they ban tiktok as most all American apps and sites are banned in China by the CCP and have bootleg versions of the American versions. As we say they can hold their own nuts, with the stealing and bootlegging then crying about it. Another similar app will pop up and takes it's place anyway.

*is not a tiktok user*

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
The tiktok ban will most likely pass today. Here are some things you can do & follow
@vitusspehar for more

2/2
Here if you want to sign

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
BREAKING: The House just passed the bill to ban TikTok in the U.S.

It's likely to pass in the Senate since it's tied to more war funds for the U.S. proxy war in Ukraine and for Israel.

Why the pro-Israel lobby is pushing the ban:

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/2
A ban on TikTok in the United States is once again back on the chopping block this year as the House of Reps pass a new bill that would ban the popular video sharing app. U.S. House of Reps Pass New Bill That Bundles TikTok Ban and Foreign Aid - IGN

2/2
A Joker open-world game concept created in Unreal Engine 5 by

@teaserplayz

1/1
Biden has promised to sign the TikTok ban by midnight Saturday. TikTok creators are meeting in DC to make their voices heard.

When your govt moves to deny you liberty you make your voices heard all the way to DC! Meet us Saturday at the Capital at 11:30 AM to PEACEFULLY meet members of Congress & make our voices heard for Free Speech! We need to remind our reps that our speech isnt a bargaining chip in their forever wars. @UnderTheDeskNews
@Cancelcloco
@midroadsanity

GLnZwZLWsAEJa3X.jpg

1/2
TikTok Ban is a hoax.
We know who's behind it.

2/2
Hint:

1/1
Solid rant.

I’m curious to see what happens too if they ban TikTok.

The politicians aren’t going to ban it for “national security” interests. It’s to silence dissent.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alright someone explain why people can't just make the same exact TikTok content on Instagram

:why: