Exactly What Happened Between Bruce Wayne And Barbara That Estranged dikk Grayson On Batman Beyond

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it does. Normally stuff like that is meant for crossovers. Batman is a good place to start right now. They just did the zero year arc which is the story of how batman started for this new iteration of DC comics.I'd read all of those if I were you and read the court of owls trade paperback. If you've got an iPad or an android device you can download the DC comics app or comixology and download everything and read it right there.

:salute:

I'mma start there

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Court of owls death of the family the. Zero year. Then you'll be fully caught up

The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to MartyMcFly again.

Infinite salutes. Me and my iPad thank you.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to MartyMcFly again.

Infinite salutes. Me and my iPad thank you.

No prob breh. Do it on the DC app it's easier than comixology. And it's in batman not detective comics

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
BeALHOL.png

UGosjcm.png

BcU7BJj.png

Batman. Batman. Batman.

I'm really into the DCAU (the movies in particular) and I don't mind going back into the archives and reading books/comics from the 80s/90s if I need to . The thing that gets me apprehensive about starting is the idea that I might start reading one series of Batman joints, get to another but some shyt happened in a Flash comic that affects what I'm reading next.

I hope that makes sense.
Forget monthly continuity. That shyt is for the birds. Read trade paperbacks.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
in JLU, didn't they reveal that Terry was Bruce's biological son?

Yeah, but not in the normal way.

IIRC, Amanda Waller obtained some of Bruce's DNA and implanted into Terry's mothers uterus (overwriting her husband's DNA) or something like that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, but not in the normal way.

IIRC, Amanda Waller obtained some of Bruce's DNA and implanted into Terry's mothers uterus (overwriting her husband's DNA) or something like that.

Yeah. Waller didn't even use his moms tho she had a doctor inject his dad with it so that it overwrote his DNA with Bruce's. Even more diabolical

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

I'mma start there
Get Joker by Brian Azzarello

Also, read the Criminal books by Ed Brubaker. Not superhero but great crime stories

He also wrote Incognito, which is good too. It's about a super villain who had to enter the witness protection program