FBG Duck - I’m from 63rd

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
long as durk has pull, duck aint never getting a look in, thankfully for him Sony gave him a nice check

Dude is Garbage and always been Garbage and they keep blaming durk cause his career ain’t popping , durk ain’t got enough pull to stop a nikka career. Durk got dropped from def jam and just started going ham again maybe two years ago or so.

duck had a hit with slide and couldn’t capitalize off that cause he just isn’t that good

King von just started rapping and damn near already eclipsed duck’s career

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Fbg clout chasin again :snoop:
Von the one clout chasin’ he blowing up but he more worried about dissin’ rather than chasing a bag with Durk.. nikka done caught a case in Georgia already.. Both times Von started the shyt he need to quit playin this the second time..

Duck done cooked that nikka on his own damn song the remix disrespectful as hell and has more views..

:dead:

13 mill

17 mill

Grizzley was talking about smoking nikkas like JoJo, only fair
Tee Grizzley was a clown for letting Durk Memo and em’ gas him up.. Goofy ass nikka talkin bout smokin Brick (Duck brother) when his ass from Detroit and look what happened his Aunt got killed by some cats in the D, Play stupid games win stupid prizes..
I do not get the hype with duck. Von cold though.
Duck nice to me he even tried taking the high road with Chicago Legends now Von made took her to the O, He only listenable on a feature.. His songs all sound the same or say the same shyt over and over or stay big cappin about stories plus that nursery rhyme flow..

nikkas remixed Crazy Story like 3 times.. :unimpressed:

The thing with Duck is these diss songs aren’t meant to be super lyrical it’s just a fukk you response when Duck actually rap he nice to me..

:hubie:

Last edited: