FBG Duck - I’m from 63rd

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn’t fukking matter. Both sides were clout chasing and duck had a bag on his head for that reason (RIP). Both things can be true. Nobody is excusing shyt, I actually know people on both sides of this war.

Both things are not true.

Duck and Rooga never dissed Von at all.

But guess what Von's first song was. Dissing Duck's dead Brother and Rooga's dead Brother who is Duck's first cousins.

And then after Duck release 'Chicago Legends'

What did Von do, make another dead homies diss record.

I'm not excusing Duck at all, but there was a clear pattern there, and it wasn't him clout chasing. Cause I can pull up many Duck songs with millions of views that got nothing to do with any dead opps.

His biggest song, he dissing no one.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Both things are not true.

Duck and Rooga never dissed Von at all.

But guess what Von's first song was. Dissing Duck's dead Brother and Rooga's dead Brother who is Duck's first cousins.

And then after Duck release 'Chicago Legends'

What did Von do, make another dead homies diss record.

I'm not excusing Duck at all, but there was a clear pattern there, and it wasn't him clout chasing. Cause I can pull up many Duck songs with millions of views that got nothing to do with any dead opps.

His biggest song, he dissing no one.
Bro you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I’ll just leave it like that. A lot of disrespectful shyt going on that isn’t just in music. :snoop:

RIP Duck, dude was a real nikka. Hooped with him 6 years ago.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I’ll just leave it like that. A lot of disrespectful shyt going on that isn’t just in music. :snoop:

RIP Duck, dude was a real nikka. Hooped with him 6 years ago.

I understand the situations, so why didn't Von go after Wooski or 051 Drilla, who was actually dissing Von's dead homies?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I understand the situations, so why didn't Von go after Wooski or 051 Drilla, who was actually dissing Von's dead homies?
Wooski literally got shot in the head at a funeral and 051 drilla def got a bag on his head. Not everything has to be front street breh.