FBG Duck - I’m from 63rd

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Im rootin for everyone tbh...im jus here for good music

Jus to be clear, my point is the Chicago drill attention at this point is and has been for a minute a live action lets see how gets killed reality show moreso than a musical movement ...i dont see how ig challenges and 60k invalidates that..

But im at where im at wit it as you are...good day
Fam that wasn't an IG challenge, nikkas were making song remixes to who run it (old ass beat by Three six), because Herbo killed a freestyle to it

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the style being picked up n ran with completely...but who out chicago moving right now aside from chance and durk to a much lesser extent? The game left the city....they getting internet views but so did lil b...what is that really worth? Earnest questions

Hell even kanye on froze mode smh...swingin n missing

N as far as gangstas are concerned in particular...i lost track of all that...with all these lil hybrid gangs "clicks" or whatever you wanna call it people aint even really claiming shyt n standing on it like that no mo
You buggin fam:what:
polo g, juice wrld (rip), g herbo and cal boy get constant rotation

Chicago is definitely still a major player in the indie/underground hip hop scene even if that doesnt translate to the mainstream arena.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You buggin fam:what:
polo g, juice wrld (rip), g herbo and cal boy get constant rotation

Chicago is definitely still a major player in the indie/underground hip hop scene even if that doesnt translate to the mainstream arena.

U right abt juice...pardon me...but hes in alignment with my ultimate point cause he ran with an entirely different presentation than what's associated with chicago

I cant speak on the other 2 cats

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
"You're a sacrifice, he sent you to me, just so you can get bodied. Basically he just signed you over to the illuminati, wanna see a dead body?"

:whoo:

Daps
"You're a sacrifice, he sent you to me, just so you can get bodied. Basically he just signed you over to the illuminati, wanna see a dead body?"

:whoo:

Why this not getting more light shed on it?

Von gets taken, duck gets taken, just as Durk got his Drake feature and elevates his career even further.. very fishy..

"They" been doing this in front of our very eyes for years and years in plain sight cause people remain sleep smh.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

Von gets taken, duck gets taken, just as Durk got his Drake feature and elevates his career even further.. very fishy..

"They" been doing this in front of our very eyes for years and years in plain sight cause people remain sleep smh.

Who is "they"??? And to what end???

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Cause if you talk about this you are either wrong and labeled as crazy and get blackballed, or you’re right and go missing.

Which do you prefer? :francis:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas made an entire song and video in response. That’s clout chain also. Could’ve just kept shyt in wax.

Maybe cause they were talking bout their brothers and first cousins over and over again.

I love how we excuse the more famous artist and always accuse the lesser known artist as a clout chaser.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Maybe cause they were talking bout their brothers and first cousins over and over again.

I love how we excuse the more famous artist and always accuse the lesser known artist as a clout chaser.
Doesn’t fukking matter. Both sides were clout chasing and duck had a bag on his head for that reason (RIP). Both things can be true. Nobody is excusing shyt, I actually know people on both sides of this war.