FBG Duck - I’m from 63rd

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Pretty much...that whole "im from Chicago...its. bad here" ship has sailed years ago with the media attention....these lil nikkas gon need a new motif to run with no one gives af
Yall say that, but nikkas still be on Chicagos dikk and these GD nikkas bigger now than they ever were

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall say that, but nikkas still be on Chicagos dikk and these GD nikkas bigger now than they ever were

I agree with the style being picked up n ran with completely...but who out chicago moving right now aside from chance and durk to a much lesser extent? The game left the city....they getting internet views but so did lil b...what is that really worth? Earnest questions

Hell even kanye on froze mode smh...swingin n missing

N as far as gangstas are concerned in particular...i lost track of all that...with all these lil hybrid gangs "clicks" or whatever you wanna call it people aint even really claiming shyt n standing on it like that no mo

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I agree with the style being picked up n ran with completely...but who out chicago moving right now aside from chance and durk to a much lesser extent? The game left the city....they getting internet views but so did lil b...what is that really worth? Earnest questions

Hell even kanye on froze mode smh...swingin n missing

N as far as gangstas are concerned in particular...i lost track of all that...with all these lil hybrid gangs "clicks" or whatever you wanna call it people aint even really claiming shyt n standing on it like that no mo
Herbo just sold 60k first week lmao

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Good for him...and good to hear tbh

But point still stands..lets not play games with numbers and stretch that 60k beyond his real range of influence n "clout" as they say lol
My nikka Herbo had EVERY fukking rapper doing a Who Run It challenge, he had Rocky's hollywood eass ven do it lmaoo ... you hating clearly

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Herbo had EVERY fukking rapper doing a Who Run It challenge, he had Rocky's hollywood eass ven do it lmaoo ... you hating clearly

Im rootin for everyone tbh...im jus here for good music

Jus to be clear, my point is the Chicago drill attention at this point is and has been for a minute a live action lets see how gets killed reality show moreso than a musical movement ...i dont see how ig challenges and 60k invalidates that..

But im at where im at wit it as you are...good day