Filling out online job application unappreciation thread. shyt suck

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suck investing your time and effort filling out applications that they're probably not even going to read anyway.

Then sometimes a malfunction can occur and fukk the whole process up. You might spend an whole hour and the fukking complete form button doesn't work and all your time is wasted.

Why don't they have a speed process on every site. We all know they don't read these shyts. They practice nepotism and hire their nephews and nieces lol

The interview is a different story. Because u know that you're smarter than the interviewer but this a$$hole have power over you, so you have to pretend to want the job.

Jobs suck man, everything about them. If you like your job I instantly wrote you off ass a bytch. Because nobody with a backbone should enjoy a 9 to 5. Where's the passion?

tater

Superstar
Daps
Online apps are terrible. I've gone into a place filled out an app and had an interview and job offer within 2 days. Online it seems to take weeks. Having key words and all that nonsense is the worst.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Online apps are terrible. I've gone into a place filled out an app and had an interview and job offer within 2 days. Online it seems to take weeks. Having key words and all that nonsense is the worst.

How about taking off your current job to go for interviews only not to get shyt, but written up for attendance on your current gig? :mjlol:

Daps
Suck investing your time and effort filling out applications that they're probably not even going to read anyway.

Then sometimes a malfunction can occur and fukk the whole process up. You might spend an whole hour and the fukking complete form button doesn't work and all your time is wasted.

Why don't they have a speed process on every site. We all know they don't read these shyts. They practice nepotism and hire their nephews and nieces lol

The interview is a different story. Because u know that you're smarter than the interviewer but this a$$hole have power over you, so you have to pretend to want the job.

Jobs suck man, everything about them. If you like your job I instantly wrote you off ass a bytch. Because nobody with a backbone should enjoy a 9 to 5. Where's the passion?

:gucci:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Zaxbys had the longest job application I have ever filled out in my life. It was like I was signing up for the CIA instead of making chicken and french fries :gucci:

I didn't even get a call back cuz I honestly zoned out in their 200 question survey and just started putting random shyt. Horrible times.