Filling out online job application unappreciation thread. shyt suck

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Suck investing your time and effort filling out applications that they're probably not even going to read anyway.

Then sometimes a malfunction can occur and fukk the whole process up. You might spend an whole hour and the fukking complete form button doesn't work and all your time is wasted.

Why don't they have a speed process on every site. We all know they don't read these shyts. They practice nepotism and hire their nephews and nieces lol

The interview is a different story. Because u know that you're smarter than the interviewer but this a$$hole have power over you, so you have to pretend to want the job.

Jobs suck man, everything about them. If you like your job I instantly wrote you off ass a bytch. Because nobody with a backbone should enjoy a 9 to 5. Where's the passion?

People with real careers submit resumes...they dont fill out "applications"....:mjlol:...applications are for walk in low wage jobs....you should of had passion years ago...now you stuck flipping burgers...smh...tragic...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Why should we hire you....
:martin:
Cause I need a gotdamn job....

If a coworker tells you they're going to call out sick tomorrow but they're not actually sick do you let the supervisor know.
:patrice:
What would Jesus do is always the mantra on those dumb ass questionnaires....

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
People with real careers submit resumes...they dont fill out "applications"....:mjlol:...applications are for walk in low wage jobs....you should of had passion years ago...now you stuck flipping burgers...smh...tragic...

They still make you fill out a application at some point. Usual with the I-9 and background. I don't care if you about to be a COO. Them crackas don't know you.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Yeah, its a terrible, demoralizing process.

You also seem to get an interview for every 10 apps you do. I've had 3 interviews in the last couple months after doing near 40 apps..

I've had zero Interviews or call backs after well over 200 applications in the past month. But I have a foreign name so I've noticed if you just put an English sounding name on the same CV or application the English named one will get a call back.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I've had zero Interviews or call backs after well over 200 applications in the past month. But I have a foreign name so I've noticed if you just put an English sounding name on the same CV or application the English named one will get a call back.

I have an Arabic name so yeah there's definitely that.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
word...i hope your health improves and you continue to progress

Slowly but surely! I'm just pulling away from heavy meat slowly though. I'm a try saving meats such as turkey and chicken for holidays to see how my gastric system reacts. Hopefully it works!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember applying to Toys R Us when I was in college and shyt took me like an hour. For fukking Toys R Us. The fukking stupidest questions too. "What would you do if you know a coworker is taking an extra 5 minutes long on his lunch break but clocked back in four minutes ago?" :what:

Then the WORST job application this day and age is the companies who make you upload your resume and then STILL require you to fill out your work experience, school history, references on their app. Like fukk you bytches man.:camby:

:dead: :salute: I deal with this shyt constantly. On Indeed.com i have my resume saved and i do all these applications and i love the ones that are straight to the point and just ask you to attach your resume and you apply in 3 seconds.

Its funny how its only the small jobs that are less likely to give you this bullshyt. Like i got a call for an interview for some radiology office i had applied to. I remember it was a short application. Its those ones with the short applications who are the ones who are being serious.

I will never get say Indians/Arabs in the hotel industry putting up job applications when they are only gonna hire their relatives and friends.

This type of frustration is why people are moving onto the internet marketing thing and tired of this nonsense.