Filling out online job application unappreciation thread. shyt suck

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
sounds like the concrete jungle..except potentially more machetes and people chewing sugar cane instead of smoking..maybe

No cars, no planes, no boats, no phones, no computers, no wi-fi, nothing. We don't even have schools. And we're all broke. We pick up sugar canes under the burning sun for a living.:mjcry:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
No cars, no planes, no boats, no phones, no computers, no wi-fi, nothing. We don't even have schools. And we're all broke. We pick up sugar canes under the burning sun for a living.:mjcry:

:russ:i wasn't trying to imply that,one thing that i've learned in my travel's that's a stone cold fact is the world is a ghetto,whenever/wherever you pack humanoids in like sardines then ruckus will always ensue at some point..if you have physical space and vegetation surrounding you,nice clean air,and decompression then you have another form of luxury then a fukkin stupid luxury car and pseudo 'convenience' of artificial metropolis 'freedom'..

:manny:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@DrX sorry I didn't reply in the other thread but I'm fine!

But I hate online applications! I prefer the regular way of filling out one sheet of paper and attaching your resume or just giving them your resume. I rarely get calls. Hell I haven't gotten a call back in years. I read something about key words and all of this other strange stuff when sifting through applications. That's why I can't wait until my health improves (I think the meds are working!) so I can go and apply in person for real. Or, how about looking for jobs that don't really offer that process. I know it may be hard to find, but the jobs I'm looking at are for management positions at gentlemen sports bars. They want to see you face to face and I prefer those type of places. Not everything needs to be electronic. I feel you!

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX sorry I didn't reply in the other thread but I'm fine!

But I hate online applications! I prefer the regular way of filling out one sheet of paper and attaching your resume or just giving them your resume. I rarely get calls. Hell I haven't gotten a call back in years. I read something about key words and all of this other strange stuff when sifting through applications. That's why I can't wait until my health improves (I think the meds are working!) so I can go and apply in person for real. Or, how about looking for jobs that don't really offer that process. I know it may be hard to find, but the jobs I'm looking at are for management positions at gentlemen sports bars. They want to see you face to face and I prefer those type of places. Not everything needs to be electronic. I feel you!
word...i hope your health improves and you continue to progress

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Filled out like 50 apps and only had interviews for 2 real jobs (no agency/staffing). fukkin' a$$hole, pricks. :francis:

My resume on point, too. I made that shyt look like I'm a jack of all trades even though I haven't spent a lot of time on the things I did. :pachaha:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Zaxbys had the longest job application I have ever filled out in my life. It was like I was signing up for the CIA instead of making chicken and french fries :gucci:

I didn't even get a call back cuz I honestly zoned out in their 200 question survey and just started putting random shyt. Horrible times.

200 questions for a fast food joint? :dahell:

I didn't even finish my college application at MSU because it had too many questions:heh:

fukk filling out that many questions for a minimum wage job:scusthov:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
200 questions for a fast food joint? :dahell:

I didn't even finish my college application at MSU because it had too many questions:heh:

fukk filling out that many questions for a minimum wage job:scusthov:
I don't know how to describe it, but I kept going just to laugh at how long it really was. shyt was comical, I couldn't believe it was that long. Make it even worse it was the same 20 questions just reworded on some :troll: shyt

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I don't know how to describe it, but I kept going just to laugh at how long it really was. shyt was comical, I couldn't believe it was that long. Make it even worse it was the same 20 questions just reworded on some :troll: shyt

:laff:

What gets me heated is when applications ask for your high school's address and phone number :what::camby:

As if they really need that info and can't look it up themselves :martin: