Filling out online job application unappreciation thread. shyt suck

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yes...I know the feeling...

Job applications be having me feel like DMX "what these bytches want from me?"

I done got turned down from some jobs and then walked into the facilities and seen the most unprofessional muthafukkas working...

Then, you don't ever get any feed back if your even under consideration anymore.

How about when you just filled out a long ass app and less then 30 minutes you receive an email saying they choose someone else :deadrose:

Or you call and they keep saying "once someone views your app they'll give you a call" :heh:

Bullshyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes...I know the feeling...

Job applications be having me feel like DMX "what these bytches want from me?"

I done got turned down from some jobs and then walked into the facilities and seen the most unprofessional muthafukkas working...

Then, you don't ever get any feed back if your even under consideration anymore.

How about when you just filled out a long ass app and less then 30 minutes you receive an email saying they choose someone else :deadrose:

Or you call and they keep saying "once someone views your app they'll give you a call" :heh:

Bullshyt.
Yup...it's because of nepotism. They hire family members and employee friends

I worked with some incompetent people that got jobs because of their friends

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:yeshrug: who fukking fault is that...I work hard and scarified just to be in my current position. It could be worse for me too

Btw...take your neg and stick it up ur ass
Work hard how? You be on this bytch 24/7 crying.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I worked for my ability
you worked for your ability or did you developed it on your own? this is a serious question. if you worked for the ability, then you were institutionalized. If you developed it on your own, then you are a free man. now the REAL Question is , is your ability to work effecting your work?