Finally found a dude who fasho did all calisthenics and got dumb swole and strong

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here’s his page:

G FIT ACTIVE

Now check the comments and look what he says to mr softy it’s a response to someone asking a question:

If you don’t wanna read this is what he says: he went to prison at 16 years old and 165 pounds and never lifted a day in his life. Did 12 years came home at 225 10% body fat throwing 365 around for 8 reps all off calisthenics. He was in Cali too NO WEIGHTS!

Went thru his page he basically was doing 1000 pushups one day 500 pull-ups one day 1000 squats another day rest repeat.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the key is that he started young (not saying I 100% believe him).

But...a lot is possible if you start in your teens.
Its a whole different story doing this in your late 20's and beyond though...
...would be a big waste of time.

My fukin elbow start hurting after 100 pushups...Its hard for me to do all those reps.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

My fukin elbow start hurting after 100 pushups...Its hard for me to do all those reps.

Never a waste fam.

He got to repping 385 for 8 reps off all body weight while weighing 225 pounds at 10% BF. How many people getting that lifting weights????? Not many! The point is you don’t have to reach his level or any of that,saying calisthenics can’t get you a crazy physique or strength is a flat out lie.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I mean he was also in prison............basically you can build a beast under those conditions if you want

Just saw the post above and overall don’t disagree

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean he was also in prison............basically you can build a beast under those conditions if you want

Just saw the post above and overall don’t disagree

Yes he was in prison facts but you know these dudes not doing enough reps and sets of calisthenics to see true results from it! I’m cool if a dude say it’s not for him,that’s cool that’s your choice. But to say you can’t get serious gains and strength from it when you never tried it and won’t try it that’s just plain foolish

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Never a waste fam.

He got to repping 385 for 8 reps off all body weight while weighing 225 pounds at 10% BF. How many people getting that lifting weights????? Not many! The point is you don’t have to reach his level or any of that,saying calisthenics can’t get you a crazy physique or strength is a flat out lie.
thats if you believe him 100%.

He could be telling the truth...
or...
1. He took gear in jail (which is common)
2. He has abnormal genetics (would be the case if he is telling the truth)
3. He's a lie (would be normal for the fitness industry)

Im not mr six pack though...
...I dont see why any man should spend hours building a physique when he's not making any money from it.

I say that to say....if someone likes Calisthenics, I would tell them to do it...because this shyt is all about doing what you like so that you do it forever....
...not about being sexy.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats if you believe him 100%.

He could be telling the truth...
or...
1. He took gear in jail (which is common)
2. He has abnormal genetics (would be the case if he is telling the truth)
3. He's a lie (would be normal for the fitness industry)

Im not mr six pack though...
...I dont see why any man should spend hours building a physique when he's not making any money from it.

I say that to say....if someone likes Calisthenics, I would tell them to do it...because this shyt is all about doing what you like so that you do it forever....
...not about being sexy.

I believe him because like I been telling guys I do all calisthenics and seen huge gains and I know dudes who do all calisthenics who diesel. I just chose to put him on here because it’s someone telling you they went to the joint where it was 0 weights and where they started from and what they accomplished with calisthenics.

Do I think he’s lying? No
Do I think he’s natural? Yes

It’s funny dudes will be quick to say a guy that does 1000 pushups,500 pull-ups etc and jacked is on something

But turn around and believe Simeon Panda and Mike Rashid who benching 400 pounds 10 times with very small body fat are natural :mjlol:

Its ass backwards

The inability to believe calisthenics is the truth is unreal. Not saying you just guys in general.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No bullshyt I been doing 1000 pushups a day since quarantine shyt got me way more jacked than the Gym ever has im a believer

My man! This is the perfect time for guys to try calisthenics and they still got excuses!

All I’m saying is they think dudes who doing all bodyweight and shredded is on roids

But a guy who dumb diesel throwing 400 pounds around is all natural! Ass backwards!!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Here’s his page:

G FIT ACTIVE

Now check the comments and look what he says to mr softy it’s a response to someone asking a question:

If you don’t wanna read this is what he says: he went to prison at 16 years old and 165 pounds and never lifted a day in his life. Did 12 years came home at 225 10% body fat throwing 365 around for 8 reps all off calisthenics. He was in Cali too NO WEIGHTS!

Went thru his page he basically was doing 1000 pushups one day 500 pull-ups one day 1000 squats another day rest repeat.

You can't sell the calisthenics life to people who aren't open minded.
Herschel Walker is DOCUMENTED to be a calisthenics guy. Olympic level gymnasts train by doing calisthenics.

Person who doesn't think that they can get serious gains in size and strength from calisthenics is just not paying attention to reality.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can't sell the calisthenics life to people who aren't open minded.
Herschel Walker is DOCUMENTED to be a calisthenics guy. Olympic level gymnasts train by doing calisthenics.

Person who doesn't think that they can get serious gains in size and strength from calisthenics is just not paying attention to reality.

Facts it’s just mind boggling to me that’s all

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Facts it’s just mind boggling to me that’s all
ANY top level Olympic or college gymnast is more diesel and stronger than the average dedicated lifter of his height. Even though they are training for performance and not size.

GettyImages-587461578-compressed.jpg