Finally found a dude who fasho did all calisthenics and got dumb swole and strong

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
we can juelz all we like, but at the end of the day it ALL comes down to one common denominator: genetics

no amount of hard work or perfect diet is gonna get you more swole and jacked than your factory settings will allow :mjgrin:

some dudes just naturally aint got the juice (excuse the pun :mjpls:)

but go on, keep juelzing to make each other feel better.:russ:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
we can juelz all we like, but at the end of the day it ALL comes down to one common denominator: genetics

no amount of hard work or perfect diet is gonna get you more swole and jacked than your factory settings will allow :mjgrin:

:comeon: smh.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not really all that wild to me for guys to build a lot of upper body muscle with calisthenics, although I think to get to that point guys aren't doing your standard pushup/pullups. I do think on average it's probably harder than just doing standard weight-training.

Legs IMO are a different story. :manny:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

What? Beat it

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

What? Beat it

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its not really all that wild to me for guys to build a lot of upper body muscle with calisthenics, although I think to get to that point guys aren't doing your standard pushup/pullups. I do think on average it's probably harder than just doing standard weight-training.

Legs IMO are a different story. :manny:

I think mentally it’s harder for a guy to do two of the same exercises straight everyday than doing arms,back,chest,shoulders alternating days. I think mentally it takes dudes out before they even try

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think mentally it’s harder for a guy to do two of the same exercises straight everyday than doing arms,back,chest,shoulders alternating days. I think mentally it takes dudes out before they even try

That too, but I was more so referring to the progression to harder calisthenic exercises , ie pushups>handstand pushups.
With weights, you can just increase the weight, calisthenics on the other hand, you gotta be more creative and have crazy strong body control to really progress those strength gains.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That too, but I was more so referring to the progression to harder calisthenic exercises , ie pushups>handstand pushups.
With weights, you can just increase the weight, calisthenics on the other hand, you gotta be more creative and have crazy strong body control to really progress those strength gains.

True true. Its gotta be something you really want to do physically and mentally

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Well technically lol I don’t have nothing but time right now but you right I just can’t stand these dudes excuses
bro...damn near everyone is saying its a time thing.
Why would I spend all that time doing calisthenics when I can do a workout I enjoy in less time?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bro...damn near everyone is saying its a time thing.
Why would I spend all that time doing calisthenics when I can do a workout I enjoy in less time?
Lmao fam says who???? You can lift for 45 minutes or do calisthenics for 45 minutes what you mean??

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I do think weights make a little more sense for a beginning lifter. A good 5x5 program helps establish goals and progress which is a good foundation.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

False