Finally found a dude who fasho did all calisthenics and got dumb swole and strong

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I believe him because like I been telling guys I do all calisthenics and seen huge gains and I know dudes who do all calisthenics who diesel. I just chose to put him on here because it’s someone telling you they went to the joint where it was 0 weights and where they started from and what they accomplished with calisthenics.

Do I think he’s lying? No
Do I think he’s natural? Yes

It’s funny dudes will be quick to say a guy that does 1000 pushups,500 pull-ups etc and jacked is on something

But turn around and believe Simeon Panda and Mike Rashid who benching 400 pounds 10 times with very small body fat are natural :mjlol:

Its ass backwards

The inability to believe calisthenics is the truth is unreal. Not saying you just guys in general.
anyone who believes Rashid or Panda are natural is either a child, or a dumbass.

When it comes to the fitness industry, you just gotta assume that person is lying.

Im sure there are people that can do 100% calisthenics and have a great body...
...its just doesnt make sense for the average person because of the time it takes.

My legs are by far the biggest and strongest part of my body because ive been cycling (bicycle) for years...
...but the amount of time ive spent on a bike would not make sense for anyone that doesnt enjoy it.

Like, yall are bringing up olympians and pro athletes...
...a normal person isnt dedicating that amount of time a pro athlete does.

Its lifting for 45 minutes 3 times a week versus thousands of reps.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
anyone who believes Rashid or Panda are natural is either a child, or a dumbass.

When it comes to the fitness industry, you just gotta assume that person is lying.

Im sure there are people that can do 100% calisthenics and have a great body...
...its just doesnt make sense for the average person because of the time it takes.

My legs are by far the biggest and strongest part of my body because ive been cycling (bicycle) for years...
...but the amount of time ive spent on a bike would not make sense for anyone that doesnt enjoy it.

Like, yall are bringing up olympians and pro athletes...
...a normal person isnt dedicating that amount of time a pro athlete does.

Its lifting for 45 minutes 3 times a week versus thousands of reps.

That’s true! But calisthenics for 1000’s of reps can take only 45 minutes as well! People just mentally defeat themselves without trying.

My thing is ok if you dont want to do 1000’s of reps cool say that!

But don’t say you can’t get jacked or dumb strong from calisthenics because that’s 10000% false

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I mean he was also in prison............basically you can build a beast under those conditions if you want

Just saw the post above and overall don’t disagree
I never understand how brehs come out looking swole af BUT everybody says 'Nutrition is 80%' and I can't imagine they have access to great, high quality food/protein sources in prison.

How does this work? @A.R. and others
:ohhh:

Are we just lazier than dudes in jail or is it also that they have all day and we don't, we have shyt to do? Or are those just excuses?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I never understand how brehs come out looking swole af BUT everybody says 'Nutrition is 80%' and I can't imagine they have access to great, high quality food/protein sources in prison.

Are we just lazier than dudes in jail or is it also that they have all day and we don't, we have shyt to do? Or are those just excuses?
At base level they generally have access to lean proteins like tuna and simple carbs. Those are the primary fuels. Also at a base level it’s cals in and cals out.

Being away doesn’t give them the benefits of blowing a weekend away at Cheesecake Factory.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

No we have the same opportunity to get as lean or leaner it’s just most people choose to eat bullshyt all day and don’t workout hard enough.

Most those guys are eating the same thing over and over just in different ways and doing hard routines.

Daps
That’s true! But calisthenics for 1000’s of reps can take only 45 minutes as well! People just mentally defeat themselves without trying.

My thing is ok if you dont want to do 1000’s of reps cool say that!

But don’t say you can’t get jacked or dumb strong from calisthenics because that’s 10000% false

Why are you wasting time arguing with people who always have an excuse?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone said you can’t get strong or build muscle just doing calisthenics? It’s just not optimal. But everyone has different fitness goals.

“Ripped” is nothing more than a lower body fat percentage.

You can be swole and not ripped and ripped and not swole. People have different genetics and fitness goals and image of what they find to be aesthetic.

the only thing optimal to me is a program that involves resistance training (power focused/muscular endurance), calisthenics and cardio.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Lets be honest....

Them nikkas got 24 hour windows to workout:pachaha:

People with jobs/responsibilities and freedom are not gonna have that type of time at their disposal...
Some days you just gonna be tired and/or life gets in the way....

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Has anyone said you can’t get strong or build muscle just doing calisthenics? It’s just not optimal. But everyone has different fitness goals.

“Ripped” is nothing more than a lower body fat percentage.

You can be swole and not ripped and ripped and not swole. People have different genetics and fitness goals and image of what they find to be aesthetic.

the only thing optimal to me is a program that involves resistance training (power focused/muscular endurance), calisthenics and cardio.
Thing is people downplay calisthenics all around the board and it’s all false just a bunch of guys talking about something they literally know nothing about

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lets be honest....

Them nikkas got 24 hour windows to workout:pachaha:

People with jobs/responsibilities and freedom are not gonna have that type of time at their disposal...
Some days you just gonna be tired and/or life gets in the way....

FALSE

what’s the difference between a guy with responsibilities and all that other shyt you named going to the gym lifting for an hour than doing calisthenics for an hour? Lmao y’all ridiculous