Fox Rumored To Be Working On Another Fantastic 4 Movie. (Marvel May Never Get It Back :to:)

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Rumors Of A New Fantastic Four Movie From Fox. You Know, For Kids.

New-Fantastic-Four-Movie-Fox-600x314.jpg

Bleeding Cool is receiving reliably sourced information about a new Fantastic Four movie being developed at Fox Studios. And while the most recent movie reinvented the Fantastic Four as youngsters, along the lines of the Ultimate Fantastic Four comic book, the movie swings to the other end of the spectrum. Instead, it will concentrate on Franklin and Valeria, the children of Reed Richards and Susan Storm. While still having the Thing and the Human Torch along for the ride.

Indeed, the whole movie will be kid-centric with a vibe far more reminiscent of The Incredibles. In an instant, this will totally separate the movie from the previous failed attempt. But also mean there’s no actual need for a reboot. And, yes, we know this is full of generics. So how about something specific? Go on then.

The current draft of the proposed new Fantastic Four movie is written by Seth Grahame-Smith.

He is best known as the author (okay, co-author) of the novel Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, as well as Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, both of which have been adapted as movies. Grahame-Smith is also the co-creator, head writer and executive producer of The Hard Times of RJ Berger, a TV comedy series on MTV.
Link:
Rumours Of A New Fantastic Four Movie From Fox. You Know, For Kids.

They just don't know when to stop. If Fox doesn't do anything with Fantastic 4 by 2023 then Marvel gets them back. That means you also get Dr. Doom, The Skrulls, Galactis, Silver Surfer.

If this rumor is true, then we gotta add another 8 years to the clock.:snoop:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
George Clooney is attractive to be Reed. Jon Hamm would be good.
I think Clooney can be the perfect aloof, arrogant, disarming Richard Reed.
I don't see Hamm doing that, he seems to only be able to play a smug arrogant type character.