Fox Rumored To Be Working On Another Fantastic 4 Movie. (Marvel May Never Get It Back :to:)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, y'all really thought Fox will give that shyt back?

They'll try, and try, and try, and try again, until they get a hit. I don't blame Fox for this either. They are only one hit away from the FF being profitable again.

I had hope:mjcry:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I had hope:mjcry:

tumblr_nj9lmoexpN1s3h43ko1_500.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fox starting to think they the shyt b/c of Logan and Deadpool. They are gonna fukk this up so bad for the 4th time just to spite the MCU.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's more so about getting characters in the FF "universe", ie Doom, Silver Surfer, Kang, etc.

I get that. But still. Marvel has enough cosmic entities to work with. I want a full dormmamu movie over Kang.

Doom i admit is amazing but if it means putting up with the actual F4 fukk him :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
only thing I care about INVOLVING FF is Doom, Surfer, Galactus, and Marvel Zombies

they can keep fukkin this franchise up all they want.

not a nan fukk given on this side!

i will say this tho...
that casting of Mr.Fantastic in the first 2 flix was spot on imo

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that. But still. Marvel has enough cosmic entities to work with. I want a full dormmamu movie over Kang.

Doom i admit is amazing but if it means putting up with the actual F4 fukk him :yeshrug:

:manny:

It'll be interesting to see how much the MCU can stretch the cosmic side with the guardians at the helm.

I'm cool with being the only one who wants to see a avengers vs kang MCU film.:dame:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. Silver Surfer is a more powerful hero than any that have been in a Marvel film. Galactus, Doom, and The Skrulls are better villains than what have been in most the Marvel films
Fox has at least been hit or miss with X-Men, but everything about the FF movies other than Chris Evans as Human Torch has been awful and universally panned by audiences and critics. Why would they even be optimistic about a 4th movie? :mindblown:

As a fan i hate it but from a business stand point fox not letting go of that big joker. Its the only reason marvel even sitting down with these nikkas to let them produce legion and the mutant show. Someone at fox be on the innanets and knows that the fans want doom galactus and silver surfer bad and they not budging unless marvel drops a billy

:mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This idea sounds horrendous.
Fox needs to hire someone to make a FF movie that understands the core of the property and preferably has some kind of comic book experience in their past.
Then once they put out a successful FF movie they can start doing spin-off flicks with the kids and whatever peripheral characters Fox owns from the FF Universe.
But get the actual Fantastic Four right first before branching off to other shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, boy! :krs:

They're going to make another dumpster fire Fantastic Four movie! :blessed:

They're going to hire a director who's never read a comic in their life and still thinks they know better than the source material... :jawalrus:

They're going to make every classic character and villain virtually unrecognizable... :youngsabo:

and they're going to do it all OUT OF SPITE, just to keep the rights out of the hands of a studio that would have done a way better job! :obama:

I can't wait!

:pacspit:

Just sell it back to Marvel so we can get a legit retelling of the Coming of Galactus. They're the first family of comics, they deserve better than this :mjcry:

220px-Fantastic_Four_48.jpg