Fox Rumored To Be Working On Another Fantastic 4 Movie. (Marvel May Never Get It Back :to:)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
until Marvel has the rights...
20hakj4.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
lol, y'all really thought Fox will give that shyt back?

They'll try, and try, and try, and try again, until they get a hit. I don't blame Fox for this either. They are only one hit away from the FF being profitable again.

Same rule applies for the X-Men.

Just hope that the Fox-verse movies end up being good. Nothing else that can be done.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know why people are so crazy about this. No one cares bout F4 even if they went back to Marvel. If fox wants to keep them let them. No one is out here saying "Mr Fantastic is my favorite superhero" :mjlol:

It's more so about getting characters in the FF "universe", ie Doom, Silver Surfer, Kang, etc.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
every fantastic 4 movie has been hot garbage. Why are they wasting money making them. Let marvel do em right

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I don't even know why people are so crazy about this. No one cares bout F4 even if they went back to Marvel. If fox wants to keep them let them. No one is out here saying "Mr Fantastic is my favorite superhero" :mjlol:

It's more so about getting characters in the FF "universe", ie Doom, Silver Surfer, Kang, etc.

exactly. Silver Surfer is a more powerful hero than any that have been in a Marvel film. Galactus, Doom, and The Skrulls are better villains than what have been in most the Marvel films
Fox has at least been hit or miss with X-Men, but everything about the FF movies other than Chris Evans as Human Torch has been awful and universally panned by audiences and critics. Why would they even be optimistic about a 4th movie? :mindblown: