Fox Rumored To Be Working On Another Fantastic 4 Movie. (Marvel May Never Get It Back :to:)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fox has crossed us for the last time :RocketMarvel:
Rumor is Marvel is talking about doing a comic book with only Ben, Sue and Johnny and not including Reed in it at all.
Book won't even have the word "Fantastic" in the title.:mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So a live action Incredibles adaptation that'll ultimately end up as a Spy Kids type movie, bc it'll be two kid actors as the leads? :patrice:

I don't think that's a good idea, but whatever.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
:mjlol: At this point Marvel probably doesn't even want the rights back because Fox has fukked up the property 4 times already. They're going to keep pushing out these half assed F4 movies just to keep the rights. Eventually they'll just churn out cheap shytty straight to DVD movies

Maybe if Spider-Man makes a crazy amount of money they'll come to an agreement with Marvel but I seriously doubt it :francis:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: More time to watch The Incredibles then, since it's the best FF movie to date.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Marvel could get the rights back they could incorporate the FF into the MCU on some slick shyt like them falling into our dimension...:mjlol: and getting stuck here and needing the avengers help on how to get home...Dimensional breaches and other things was shown during doctor strange...:ehh:

Marvel would still make bank off of it, unlike Fox...:MarvelPac:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If Marvel could get the rights back they could incorporate the FF into the MCU on some slick shyt like them falling into our dimension...:mjlol: and getting stuck here and needing the avengers help on how to get home...Dimensional breaches and other things was shown during doctor strange...:ehh:

Marvel would still make bank off of it, unlike Fox...:MarvelPac:
That's a better plot than the last movie :heh: