fukk this fukk that, life bs.. gimme advice coli catts

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Not to come off like a little whiny bytch but tomorrow my birthday and it's going to be like 2 months since I last seen my wife.

We had been together since highschool 2002 and shyt was always good, I had my lil fukk ups with cheating where I got caught but she stuck by my side and we were cool.

Fwd to like 2 almost 3 years ago my pops comes to me with some bullshyt asking me to cash some bogus checks, me being an idiot agrees to it and eventually it all blows up. I'm facing 1st degree "conspiracy fraud" felony charges, so it puts a strain on the relationship because I'm shytting my pants everyday wondering what the fukk is going to happen. The thought of losing everything was just :mjcry: and :mindblown: but we stick out and "thankfully" I only end up getting hit with some probation. 8 yrs and gotta pay 40k in restitution :ohlawd:

But fukk it at least I'm free.

So here I'm thinking my life is going to go back to normal, worry free and all but then my wife start telling me that I'm going to have to leave, every month I hear it but nothing ever comes of it and we carry on so I'm like ok :ld:

Talk to the homies about it and they're like if she keep telling you to leave she probably seeing someone, I don't believe it cuz she's always home and only goes to work, maybe the gym so I'm :mjpls: ok

One night tho I can't sleep and I start thinking about the time she went thru my phone and threw it at me mad pissed cuz of some messages I had.

So I'm like hmmm lemme see, I go thru her call log, contacts, text and nothing
Check her fb and nothing
So I'm thinking she's straight but then I remember about the Kik and :whoo: she has messages from like 5 different dudes which has me :demonic: I read on and I don't see anything really incriminating, no mentions of meeting or anything like that but still.. I got to the room and toss that shyt at her head, like who the fukk are these dumbasses? And shyt gets ugly, I'm just going off on her, break some shyt, pour some soda all over her head, anything so i wont hit her, then pack my shyt and go.

She's tried reaching out a couple of times since then but I blow her off but seeing that tomorrow is my birthday I have a feeling she gonna come thru with some extra effort and try to get me back, she somewhat extravagant and predictable like that. I still love her so if she does come thru idk :manny:

A part of me we wants her back so this may be wishful thinking yet there another part that wants another chance to tell her to go fukk herself, in person. Either way I been chilling since it all went down, no dating, jumpoffs or anything but if nothing happen tomorrow, guess I'm back in the game :snoop:

shyt looking all crummy out here tbh :childplease: not looking fwd to it. What to do what to do :patrice: