Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Most overrated rapper.

:heh:Most overrated "rapper"? Okay breh

People Fucc with Futures music for what it is nothing less nothing more but go head and do you breh

This nicca need to chill and focus on getting the best out of every song he makes instead of producing hundreds of songs with the exact same sonic template in flow and structure. He's in his prime. He needs to sieze it. He could really make a classic album if he became meticulous with his craft

:camby:

too soon...let the other sh*t breathe.

:mindblown:Strike while the irons hot and the creative juices are flowing breh Fucc that

160.gif

Wylin he need to chill

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:mindblown:Strike while the irons hot and the creative juices are flowing breh Fucc that

burn yourself out before next summer/spring when you can go on another calculated well timed run and get paid for another year by trying to release all the music you can this year isn't a very smart tactic.

he's got a enough buzz and music to tour and get pad through early next year...record and eat, save the music for next year.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Future my favorite but I still got monster, beast Mode and 56 Nights in rotation :damn:

He gotta come back maybe in January lol

I want some of his singing and melodic shyt next and maybe ape shyt

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
burn yourself out before next summer/spring when you can go on another calculated well timed run and get paid for another year by trying to release all the music you can this year isn't a very smart tactic.

he's got a enough buzz and music to tour and get pad through early next year...record and eat, save the music for next year.
nikkas are FULL and well fed. We don't know need anymore Future. I'm still listening to ds2.