Future Vandross announces new music soon

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: @ these clowns in here talking about "over-saturation". So I guess he should be more like Nas, Andre 3000 and Jay Electronica and just release music every five years, huh? You motherfukkers spend all your time complaining about a lack of good music being released and yet here you have an artist in his prime producing quality release after quality release in a short-time span and you have a problem with that?:why:
Dude he's released a solo, collab and several mixtapes this year.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:snoop: @ these clowns in here talking about "over-saturation". So I guess he should be more like Nas, Andre 3000 and Jay Electronica and just release music every five years, huh? You motherfukkers spend all your time complaining about a lack of good music being released and yet here you have an artist in his prime producing quality release after quality release in a short-time span and you have a problem with that?:why:

that's the point you weirdos are missing, you can't drop that many projects and maintain a high level. people can force themselves to think that WATTBA was some amazing project and not the half assed, rushed money grab it really was all day long. that's exactly what you're about to get more of.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
As long as I can remember Future has been putting out the same amount of music for years now. People are just starting to pay more attention.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Your opinion.

One cohesive project >>>>> the three mixtapes he put out that had tons of filler.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
As long as I can remember Future has been putting out the same amount of music for years now. People are just starting to pay more attention.

yup

dirty sprite
tru story
streets calling

astronaut status
pluto
mollyworld

fbg the movie
black woodstock
no sleep

Honest
Monster

Beastmode
56 Nights
DS2

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Dude he's released a solo, collab and several mixtapes this year.

Fam, why does this even matter? He's proved with each of these releases that he's had no problem dropping some of the best music so far in his career so why shouldn't he keep at it? That shyt is about ridiculous as asking '96 'Pac or '98 DMX to stop making music and relax, when in hindsight those are the best years of those artists career.

that's the point you weirdos are missing, you can't drop that many projects and maintain a high level. people can force themselves to think that WATTBA was some amazing project and not the half assed, rushed money grab it really was all day long. that's exactly what you're about to get more of.

You need to get with the times. It's not the 90s anymore. Future's been dropping multiple projects in the same year for the past five years and so have plenty of other rappers in this era. And even if you consider WATTBA a blip on his record, you can't ignore the three classic mixtapes he's dropped and the solo project he just released that is a potential AOTY candidate.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Future Vandross:krs: he does need to clean up that drake sh*t:huhldup:would have been better with weezy.