Reppin
NULL
Not excited one bit :francis:

Cause nikka we expect it :blessed:

When he stop dropping as much though :mjcry:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
This nicca need to chill and focus on getting the best out of every song he makes instead of producing hundreds of songs with the exact same sonic template in flow and structure. He's in his prime. He needs to sieze it. He could really make a classic album if he became meticulous with his craft
Why take your time and make music wen you can do the same thing over different beats?

Most casual people these days only want hot beats and shyt yu can play in the club anyway..I don't blame him for milking his current popularity.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
This nicca need to chill and focus on getting the best out of every song he makes instead of producing hundreds of songs with the exact same sonic template in flow and structure. He's in his prime. He needs to sieze it. He could really make a classic album if he became meticulous with his craft

Hell yeah bruh. As a Future fan I am well fed right now. He need really need to let this shyt breathe...

He also need to work on his Performing skills. his transitions in between songs during the live shows be lacking.

LIke I seen Future perform when he came to my city and dude only performed for like 40 minutes. ticket range was anywhere from 50 bucks to 150. long story short most of his songs were chopped in half because he got so much shyt. he did like a minute of this song 2 minutes of another song. He missed a lot of key songs and he didn't do anything before Honest.

If i woulda payed for a 150 ticket i woulda been pissed off. not to mention all the opening acts were locals.

Future a cool dude that keep humble so i respect his decisions

I got a strange feeling that all of this shyt that has been dropping and all of what he has been doing lately though is just practice.

Only next year will tell.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
burn yourself out before next summer/spring when you can go on another calculated well timed run and get paid for another year by trying to release all the music you can this year isn't a very smart tactic.

he's got a enough buzz and music to tour and get pad through early next year...record and eat, save the music for next year.
Nah he tryna milk this new style as long as he can. People forget after that honest album a lot of nikkas didn't think he would be back as hot mainstream wise. Hell Fam got replaced in Rich Gang

The crazy thing is The more sellable Future "Turn The Lights " version ain't even the one dominating

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
just ask what would gucci do¿

he's the type of recorder where he just has to release it while its still fresh if not that shyt would sit and his mood would shift you'd end up never hearing shyt

let him drop work in bulk then the gems will rise even if like with thug tune and gucci you find yourself coming across some heat off past projects as time passes

fbg flood em out