Future Vandross announces new music soon

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
people complaining about this either realize his music isnt for you or you can't keep up :mjlol: we already know all the words to DS2 and WATTBA, something new would be dope. Right now a playlist of his last 4/5 projects can ride all the way thru :ahh: hyped for this

btw DS2 is a damn good album, beast mode is dope, 56 nights and Monster are bonafide classics :ufdup:

I dunno how you can act like all this music hes putting out isn't quality because it really is and as long as he stays at that quality I see no reason to stop

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
yeah yall, remember when wayne overfed the streets in 07-08, his career really took a hit because of that :beli:

yep he peaked with the release of the Carter 3 that summer and hasn't been back there since.

now he cant drop an album because he knows it wont go plat week 1.

The Carter 4 doing that looks funny in the light.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
yep he peaked with the release of the Carter 3 that summer and hasn't been back there since.

now he cant drop an album because he knows it wont go plat week 1.

The Carter 4 doing that looks funny in the light.

carter V would still go 500k at least with promotion and shyt. truth is nothing in rap is going platinum week 1, but cash money not dropping the album :manny: wayne would still be wildly successful with the major label machine behind him. Even IANAHB2 a horrible album with no promo sold 200k+ first week

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
carter V would still go 500k at least with promotion and shyt. truth is nothing in rap is going platinum week 1, but cash money not dropping the album :manny: wayne would still be wildly successful with the major label machine behind him. Even IANAHB2 a horrible album with no promo sold 200k+ first week

nah. Wayne not doing that in 2015.

when is the last time you played FWA?

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
nah. Wayne not doing that in 2015.

when is the last time you played FWA?

i am not your album buying pop music lover :manny: if he had push behind a single he would do numbers tho off his name alone. he's achieved that status

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Seeing his work ethic:wow:

I want him to drop an album tho. He gave us a lifetimes worth though, but if he drops a legit album like pluto right now? He'll be touring the next 10 yrs if he drops that classic album. I think he just trying to outlast fetty waps run though, cuz really fetty jacking the whole south style and he winning with it too:sadcam:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: @ these clowns in here talking about "over-saturation". So I guess he should be more like Nas, Andre 3000 and Jay Electronica and just release music every five years, huh? You motherfukkers spend all your time complaining about a lack of good music being released and yet here you have an artist in his prime producing quality release after quality release in a short-time span and you have a problem with that?:why: