Game informer Rates The Greatest Game Of All Time

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maturing is realizing that Zelda is no where near as good as Genshin Impact, and never was, even with the base patch. Genshin had superior exploration, character development, actual combat, voice acting, and cinematics.

And I am still talking about 1.0, not 4.5 or whatever the hell its on now. Literally 6 months of content today and infinite "replayability" considering you have like 60 characters.
Now I would put serious RPGs like Mass Effect and SWTOR over Genshin, but none of the Zeldas hold a candle to Genshin. Not even close.

Hell, the fact that GENSHIN isn't even on the list should be a dead giveaway that it can't be taken seriously. Genshin ruined the entire mobile market. Literally no one can compete with them, free to play, or pay to play. It's literally impossible.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I can name 10 games that are better than Ocarina of Time. Note: this isn't me hating on OoT. I do like the game, but it isn't the goat.

1. Final Fantasy 6
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Final Fantasy 7 remake Pt. 1
4. Marvel Spider Man (PS4)
5. Marvel Spider Man 2
6. GTA: Vice City
7. Halo Reach
8. Final Fantasy Tactics
9. Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
10. Resident Evil 4

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I can name 10 games that are better than Ocarina of Time. Note: this isn't me hating on OoT. I do like the game, but it isn't the goat.

1. Final Fantasy 6
2. Final Fantasy 7

3. Final Fantasy 7 remake Pt. 1
4. Marvel Spider Man (PS4)
5. Marvel Spider Man 2
6. GTA: Vice City

7. Halo Reach
8. Final Fantasy Tactics
9. Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
10. Resident Evil 4

nikka what is wrong with you?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least my tastes come from over 40 years of gaming, vs the 15-20 years by the folks who made that bracket.

Bloodbourne, Shadow of the Collossus, nor Nier Automata will have a fraction of the influence or cultural impact of a game like Tecmo Bowl. Yet, Tecmo Bowl didnt even make the list.

SotC is hugely influential, just ask game developers.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
*scans for Horizon*

*doesn't see it*

chris-tucker-friday.gif