Game informer Rates The Greatest Game Of All Time

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Last of Us 2 can be placed in a top ten discussion ironically because of story decisions people omit it from the discussion. And RDR2 deserves every bit of praise, that game is a masterpiece and is probably the most immersive game ever created. People are still discovering new things in the game six years later.
I disagree
RDR2 is a great technical achievement. But it makes RDR1 seem streamlined

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Last of Us 2 can be placed in a top ten discussion ironically because of story decisions people omit it from the discussion. And RDR2 deserves every bit of praise, that game is a masterpiece and is probably the most immersive game ever created. People are still discovering new things in the game six years later.

Last of Us 2 has great gameplay, but the story is absolute trash. The gameplay is really what saved it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No way a movie with cartoon graphics, no titties, blood, cursing, or dramatic narrative would be voted the best movie of all time.
This makes it official. Games are for kids.

Imagine if people voted Mario the best movie of all time? Yes, i heard it was great. I heard Zelda is great too, but i'm 38. cmon breh. Unforgiven >>>> Mario the movie. Red Dead or something like it should've gotten the top spot

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Zelda doesn’t beat RDR2. Sorry.

Honestly, I’m tired of everyone’s obsession with Zelda games. They’re alright, if anything considering the IP is old as hell and gone thru many transformations.

But, you can’t beat RDR2 due to the way in immerses the players into the setting.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I agree :wow:

20240330-162043.jpg

I mean does it ever lose that title in a pole or bracket...but this and LTTP were the GOAT to me unti MGSV and then RDR2

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Zelda doesn’t beat RDR2. Sorry.

Honestly, I’m tired of everyone’s obsession with Zelda games. They’re alright, if anything considering the IP is old as hell and gone thru many transformations.

But, you can’t beat RDR2 due to the way in immerses the players into the setting.
If you didn't play it real time when it dropped that's okay...but it you didn't think it was the GOAT when it dropped you Def bugging

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If you didn't play it real time when it dropped that's okay...but it you didn't think it was the GOAT when it dropped you Def bugging
OoT you mean? No, I played it in real time and I still thought it was another Zelda game, in my mind.

I’ve played Zelda from the first, when it came out, to now so I’m aware and was there in real time for all of them. That’s why I don’t really like the hype because, even though the IP evolved which is great for lovers of the IP, it’s still old to me.

I get how things changed but I still feel like that versus RDR2, RDR is, like someone said earlier, a cowboy simulator that’s actually pretty damn good at setting a new standard with new IP.

Not even thinking about graphics because that would be unfair based on when each came out