Gen X never catches any heat for what they did/are doing to the world.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
But the one thing I do like about Gen Z is they date whoever the fukk they want. They don’t let no one shame them into fukking either their own. shyt in fact I think Gen Zs are going be the generation of the parents of mixed children.
Thank pop culture, rap & liberal parents for that

Some of these nationalities wouldn't even deal with Black men pre-2000

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Word.

'Safe space' was alone in your room..until you were told to get off your ass and go outside

No board to ask 'how to get women'. You got tips from elders but mostly trial & error. You actually had to SPEAK to people.

Want to learn how to ride a bike or skateboard? Helmet? Pads? What's that?

Learn to drive oversized cars with no power steering & roll up windows.

You're being bullied? You better learn how to throw hands or carry something. Slapbox with your friends & get used to getting hit

Bookbag on wheels? Nah, you're carrying 10 books on your back daily

Got some nice clothes/electronics? See section above about throwing hands

Beat with a belt? Child abuse? Nah that was called discipline

Quarantine? You have to stay inside? :mjlol:

Etc.

There was some messed up stuff, but that era gave most of us our confidence to this day

All of that, and the world is still a shytty place. If your trials and tribulations never improve the quality of life of others, then that pain and suffering was in vein.

Last edited:

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
All of that, and the world is still a shytty place. Of your trials and tribulations never improve the quality of life of others, then that pain and suffering was in vein.
And i agree, the world is a shytty place. That's why my main obligations are..

1. Me
2. Make sure my loved ones are safe & taken care of

And i have improved some people's quality of life. I saved others from death/prison. I looked out for people when it came to employment. I've taken care of younger members of my family

You can't save everyone & everyone doesn't need saving

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And i agree, the world is a shytty place. That's why my main obligations are..

1. Me
2. Make sure my loved ones are safe & taken care of

And i have improved some people's quality of life. I saved others from death/prison

You can't save everyone & everyone doesn't need saving

That type of thinking, you merely adapted the savage European way of life. That is why things will never improve as a whole, and why another movement where people cooperate with each other will never come to being ever again.

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
That type of thinking, you merely adapted the savage European way of life. That is why things will never improve as a whole, and why another movement where people cooperate with each other will never come to being ever again.
Some of us live in the real world with real consequences

I'm not telling you to pick up the trash off your lawn if mine is dirty

Deal with your immediate area (you, loved ones) then you can go save the world

If that's a 'savage european way of life', then so be it

:yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
40 year olds are not generation x. 1980 birth year is it's own generation:yeshrug: like 78,79,80, early 81 are inbetweeners, generation Catalano

Facts, the Oregon Trail micro-generation.

First kids to play home video games, 1st young adults of the digital age.

We collected cards when Magic, Bird, Jordan, Gretzky, LT, Barry Bonds, Barry Sanders, and Joe Montana was actual players.

We think all y’all other nikkas weird.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Some of us live in the real world with real consequences

I'm not telling you to pick up the trash off your lawn if mine is dirty

Deal with your immediate area (you, loved ones) then you can go save the world

If that's a 'savage european way of life', then so be it

:yeshrug:

Tell that to the brehs of the Black Panthers that mentality of yours......it helps no one.

Daps
They folded to boomers when they were supposed to kick them off the throne

they still themselves not fully on the throne

Good point. We still haven't had a Gen X president.

Someone like AOC or Buttigieg are Millenials and might get a crack at the White House before Gen X.

Gen X is basically the 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Deion Sanders etc....a disproportionate amount of talent in a generation that has a lot fewer people than Boomers or Millenials.

Definitely seemed defiant in the late 80s and early 90s but I always felt they were more conservative than we (Millenials) are. That Ronald Reagan shyt rubbed off on them more than they realized.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Boomers are rancid, the reaped so much benefit and have spent the latter half of their lives making sure nobody else gets to. Gen X, like the hippies before them were supposed to be more hip, more edgy and apt to change the world and they folded. We were supposed to lead the leaders of this generation, instead a lot of Gen X projected their lack of identity and purpose onto their children.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Boomers are rancid, the reaped so much benefit and have spent the latter half of their lives making sure nobody else gets to. Gen X, like the hippies before them were supposed to be more hip, more edgy and apt to change the world and they folded. We were supposed to lead the leaders of this generation, instead a lot of Gen X projected their lack of identity and purpose onto their children.

And now Gen Y gotta save humanity.

Gen X got caught up in being cool, that they forgot how to mature with grace. Thats why you see these 40 and 50-something year old dudes with grey hair on their face and head, still doing childish things and still ready to fight over bullshyt.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
And now Gen Y gotta save humanity.

Gen X got caught up in being cool, that they forgot how to mature with grace. Thats why you see these 40 and 50-something year old dudes with grey hair on their face and head, still doing childish things and still ready to fight over bullshyt.

OG clout chasers, thank god there was no social media back then :mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
OG clout chasers, thank god there was no social media back then :mjlol:

Yep. All up in magazines and printed media before the internet took off.

How can you say that you gangsta when you over 50 with grey hair, grandkids, and (gradually) diminishing health?