Gen X never catches any heat for what they did/are doing to the world.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Breh at 13 I was at Central Middle down on 36th and Linwood in Kansas City, Missouri. I was worried about getting pressed by Crips for wearing the wrong fukking color shirt....I didn't have the luxury of looking at my smart phone, worrying about some shyt in China, half way around the fukking globe. :dead:

Global warming? Again, during the 80's we had nuclear attack drills. Designated areas to flee to, in the event of a nuclear attack. Which was fukking pointless, but you don't know that as a kid. Everybody was gonna die. You wasn't gonna go wait it out in the gym. :dead:

School shootings started in the 80's, btw. Didn't start, as they existed prior to that but school shootings as you currently know them, started in the 80's.

That isn't even taking into account the gang aspect. Again, kids had guns in my middle school.

Keep in mind in addition to dealing with all that as kids....we gotta deal with everything currently going on, too.

And for the record I'm not discounting every thing you're saying. I actually mentor a couple Gen Z kids. But aside from idolizing certain pop culture aspects of the 80's and 90's....they made it 100% clear to me they'd never want to actually grow up in the 80's and 90's, because of everything I'm mentioning. I'm not just throwing out random info.

Fred.

Ok I see :hubie:

you giving me wisdoms and insight I never thought of breh.

I still feel like there’s a lot of indifference from Gen X though breh. Y’all aren’t kids/teens anymore, and I get times was hard. It genuinely feels like y’all don’t care, cause y’all COULD force your way into industrises and politics.

And there’s a lot of shytting on how Gen Z does shyt, but very few of y’all get in the field and actually try to guide them, which is what they need. They know where they want to go but nobody to tell them how to get there.

I feel like (in my opinion) Gen Z is trying to break into the building, while Gen X is still waiting for it to be 7:00 and the doors open :hubie:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Yall wonder how much tv snd movirs during Gen X era influenced them? You had a Different World and the HBCU promotion and black college student visibiltiy.
You had the Cosby Show for black middle class aspiration and reflection of a black middlle class values

Sports NBA NFL salaries increasing

The advent of the Rap music star

Also I would like to see Black Gen X polling for Biden I bet it is higher than Black millenials and Black Gen Z
I'll probally check later

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how Gen X is proud of not caring about anything and standing for NOTHING :skip:

Like deadass all the Gen X humor is ALWAYS “we don’t care about shyt and won’t entertain it” what a useless fukkin group of people

What type of things other Generations care about that Gen X doesn’t....?

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i am not sure about that...

they hate millennials for having the gut to do what they cant... drop everything and start anew...they are the ones always complaining about millennials
they hate boomers for blocking them from everything..

They don't like Millennials much either.

What Gen Z'ers Really Think of Millennials

Gen X is pretty much the only generation they are indifferent to.

Fred.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:laff:
nah this isn’t fair at all. It’s not just 2020.

they’re losing their minds cause they see how capitalism has failed, they see how generations ignored global warming and did nothing to try to stop it somewhat, they’re losing their minds cause they had/have no guidance in life.

breh a lot of them are kids trying to figure out life with information from around the world being thrown at them. And they feel hopeless.

imagine being 13 and seeing shyt like the Uyghur Genocide in China, and then seeing that NOBODY came in and tried to stop them. Or seeing climate scientist say Earth is in danger while old folks do nothing to fix it. Or seeing school shootings every single fukking day.

and they’re not just getting bad news from their block, they’re getting bad news from New Zealand and shyt. If you knew how shytty the entire world was at 10 you’d probably go crazy too.

I get Gen X had shyt out of their control happen, BUT, they never bossed up and tried to change shyt, they never looked out for the future. Gen Z is at least being proactive :yeshrug: some of it is cringey and really weird yeah, but at least they are TRYING and they actually give a fukk NOW.

Hate in Gen Z for being cringy all you want, but at least they are TRYING which is more than the latchkey kids can say
Gen Z ain’t doing nikka stop it:laff:. All they want to do is get high and play video games. My son is 18, lucky for him he had a fukking father. He looks at Gen Zs like they are weirdos. And he super square:laff:

But the one thing I do like about Gen Z is they date whoever the fukk they want. They don’t let no one shame them into fukking either their own. shyt in fact I think Gen Zs are going be the generation of the parents of mixed children.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well..its their offsprings lol

Better be nice to the people helping u set ur phone.

Well to be fair Gen X doesn't like Boomers, at all, and that's our parent's generation.
Boomers are basically the only gen everyone else agrees to not like.:mjlol:

Fred.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Well to be fair Gen X doesn't like Boomers, at all, and that's our parent's generation.
Boomers are basically the only gen everyone else agrees to not like.:mjlol:

Fred.
Rightfully so..took me 8 years to get into IT field because the boomers kept the X from getting theirs..
Then they kept giving my job to incompetent gen X...only to find out i was gifted at troubleshooting high level system faults.
And now we gotta support them with the crumbs they left us..

Gen x who were smart got lucky with the certs..
All telecom studies prior to voip became useless unless your supporting legacy hardware...

As a GEN X/Millenial hybride...i know their pain.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
pac was a genius. he knew that we are God's ppl. he was just tryna figure out how to say it. he made a lot of mistakes, but ppl forget that he didn't even get to see 25. i love that we have kanye and jay z. i was just outta diapers when pac died, and even then i knew we took that L as a culture. he had a voice fr. he wasn't afraid of the backlash he would get from his own ppl because they were jealous that he made it without having some respectable route in a country that was built on the furthest things from respectability.
Stop with the hero worship.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Millenials are shaping up to be even worse as far as immaturity goes

At least Larsa Pippen got married and had kids. A lot of millenials wont even do that because kids and marriage gets in the way of their hedonism
So fukking up your marriage/family for a side dikk that's produced half a dozen baby mamas isn't immaturity?
Yeah as someone born in 89
And you dissing your own generation you're right in the peak of :skip:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah, let's pop off the generational war. I'm at the age I could beat the fukk out of you old ass nikkas and you bird chested young nikkas :pacspit: