Gen X never catches any heat for what they did/are doing to the world.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Came to say this. People wilding in this thread.

Gen X had to deal with AIDS, the crack era, the Cold War, and the worst crime/violence in major cities this country has ever seen....all within like 15 years. And then people wonder why we didn't accomplish more. :dead:

Fred.

Yeah as someone born in 89 im glad i didnt have to deal with late 80's/90's violence and the peak of the crack era. Some of the stories from that era make those years sound like some dystopian apocalyptic shyt.

Whole black familes destroyed by crack :mjcry:

Drivebys :mjcry:

Dudes getting bodied for wearing a blue/red shirt :mjcry:

Girls going from the finest girl in their HS to a crack whore in one summer :mjcry:

10 year old crack fiends and 13 year old dealers :mjcry:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gen X is widely accepted as 1965 to 1980.

And recently Havard has declared
Those born between 1965 and 1984 are Generation X, and the cohort born between 1985 and 2004 are millennials
There is a micro-generation tho Xennials (also known as the Oregon Trail Generation and Generation Catalano

Many people who were born during the cusp years of Generation X and the Millennial Generation do not fit the mold of those generations but rather share the characteristics of both

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
They folded to boomers when they were supposed to kick them off the throne

they still themselves not fully on the throne

You right but Gen Z dealt with the shortcomings they had and nobody is extending their pity and it’s the coil so I’m stirring shyt up you dig :mjlit::yeshrug:

All generation X ever did was watch TV :yeshrug:

X are like the most victim of everyone..

-Not computer savvy enough in a computer world
-Studied the wrong field because they taught they would be successful
-not enough manual skills because the world was filled with boomer
-got hit with that divorce flow heavy...men lost so much..

One of their few strength is the housing market...if they owned one..it should be paid...
Honnestly...it goes boomers, millenials and then gen x for easy life...

tenor.gif

gen-x-memes-7-1574183366076.jpg

gen_x_memes_9.png

gen-x-memes-17-1574867307567.jpg

gen-x-memes-14-1574866414317.png

Damn bruh, we don't need this type of attention :dahell:

We grew up during a time where we had to tuck our chains or else we'd get it snatched along with our jordans :dahell:

:mjlol: This ..

jordan+locker+cigar.gif

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Once Boomers got a hold of power they never wanted to let go. While making it more difficult for people to earn a living. Cutting social programs and their love of free market capitalism.

Gen X. There first generation to do worse than the previous, through no fault of our own. This was talked about in the early 90's.

Also Boomers are greater in overall numbers.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
40 year olds are not generation x. 1980 birth year is it's own generation:yeshrug: like 78,79,80, early 81 are inbetweeners, generation Catalano

Those born between 1965 and 1984 are Generation X, and the cohort born between 1985 and 2004 are millennials

March of ‘81 ftw :whew:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
shyt is deeper than a Generational thing. Moreso policies that were put in place to cause dysfunction.

shyt if that was the case I'd say my Generation(millennials) is some bullshyt. I wish I was Gen X.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

If this is True then I am a Gen X(born in 82). Either way I'm very different from my fellow millennials. Thank God for my grandmothers from the silent Generation.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy how Gen X is proud of not caring about anything and standing for NOTHING :skip:

Like deadass all the Gen X humor is ALWAYS “we don’t care about shyt and won’t entertain it” what a useless fukkin group of people

Again, during the Cold War we had the threat of nuclear war hanging over our heads as children. Teens? The crack era and AIDS combo. All while dealing with record breaking crime/violence in pretty much every state in America.

Indifference became our armor. We didn't have the luxury of crying anonymously on message boards.

Fred.