Gen X never catches any heat for what they did/are doing to the world.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Everybody always got some shyt to say about boomers, millennials, and gen z today. :stopitslime:

let’s talk about these 40-55 year olds who have lowkey been pouring their own poison in the well.

These the motherfukkers that raised gen z :ufdup:

All these young adults who were raised by cynical and narcissistic parents and now have anxiety and depression out the ass :ufdup:

All these young ass mass/school shooters :ufdup:

its foot on neck season for them too. Boomers, Millenials, and Gen Z been catchin all the heat for too long brehs

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Nah, boomers still mostly to blame for all the shyt we got going on today. Take a look at it from Gen X point of view. A lot of them had their net worth wiped out due to the financial crash in 2008. This lead to a lot of divorces as well.

You right but Gen Z dealt with the shortcomings they had and nobody is extending their pity and it’s the coil so I’m stirring shyt up you dig :mjlit::yeshrug:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
40 year olds are not generation x. 1980 birth year is it's own generation:yeshrug: like 78,79,80, early 81 are inbetweeners, generation Catalano
Gen X is widely accepted as 1965 to 1980.

And recently Havard has declared
Those born between 1965 and 1984 are Generation X, and the cohort born between 1985 and 2004 are millennials

Asicz

Daps
Apparently Gen Z Increased reporting of suicide and depression because of acceptance of suicide as cause of death and awareness of mental health as thing plus increased social media use

Asicz

Daps
Gen X may have fell a sleep at the wheel somewhat. Gen X stopped bucking the system even though artistically in Hip Hop there was some of that but Puffy and the shiny suit commercialization,materialism ethos was there also

Someone on twitter siad black Gen X were the first trully free black Generation in USA.
Post civil rights college education was pushed by their Boomer parents and the decline of manufacturing jobs. The youngesr Gen X caught the tail end of affirmative action in college and the workplace.

But then you had crack and mass incarceration, gun violence

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
This whole "Generation war" is so corny to me.

Some Gen Xers caused harm to the planet, just like some Boomers cause harm to the planet, so on and so forth.

A 43 year old peasant farmer from Laos has very little in common with a 48 year old hedge fund manager from New England.

Yall kats kill me blaming generations. That ain't got nothing to do with corporations and politicians selling folks out. They gonna still selling folks out when yall gen z and millenials dead and gone.

Also gen x kats been getting heat for decades from the 90s till now.

Y’all right :ehh:

BUT

the prevalent ideals amongst generations ARE set by everyday nikkas like you and me.

AND Gen X failed to set a solid base for their children at the home and in politics.

And from what I see on fb everyday a lot of Gen X nikkas seem to be stuck in their early 20s mentally :yeshrug: