Gen X never catches any heat for what they did/are doing to the world.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I guess now we about to see the Gen X officials Vice President Kamala Harris and Mayor Lance Bottoms

Asicz

Daps
Alot if black millennial i think hate on black Gen X because Gen X is older but was still cooler than millenials in every way culturally.

Black Gen X created Hip Hop culture and style

Also black millennial tell Gen X to grow up as if black Gen X is suppose to walk around in suit and ties all day becquse they are in their 40s lol.

And also they dont make this same requirement of white Gen X ers.
It based a lot on sexual competition.

Asicz

Daps
Also black Gen X were victims of workplace racial discrimination and inequality in many instances

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I think you agree with this

Xennials are a "micro-generation" born between 1977 and 1985. This group has also been called the "Oregon Trail Generation
Basically. But I think 85 is pushing it, you need to be in elementary school, k-3rd, when they rolled those tv's in for a fun time and the challenger exploded right in front of your face.

If your parents could reach you by cell phone in high school, you lost.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The fukk are you even talking about?

Gen Xers never had political power. What Gen X Presidents/ Senators have we had??

Who is doing there best to destroy all the gains from the New Deal Era?
These fukking sellout Boomers. Boomer Clinton betrayed the New Deal. Signed NAFTA, Deregulated banks and signed the Telecomm Act.
GW Bush, hell we know what he did.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I’ve seen a fair amount of folks from Gen X say “we had to raise ourselves”

And I hear that and it’s sad, but tbh y’all should’ve either not had kids or gotten therapy before having them because shyt’s fukked and y’all knew it :yeshrug:

That’s fair.

Therapy only became “acceptable” in this recent generation tho.

The only people we saw seeking therapy were alcoholics and drug addicts, not “normal” people who severely needed to unpack bullshyt their parents put on them because they didn’t have time to tend to their own trauma

As a Generation X’er I’m excited to see what the young folks do going forward because y’all have a self awareness to realize y’all aren’t ok. .. we didn’t because we had to tuck our feelings under the “leave me the fukk alone” mindset we adopted thanks to boomers who didn’t know what to do with themselves as they grew up off their parents success

There’s a LOT of folks walking around in clear need of therapy in 2020.

The cooler going and getting help becomes the better

and Millenials/GenZ seem on the cusp of tending to how they’re feeling by being open about it.

Y’all are under a pressure no other gen has had to endure. We could take an L and go away to quietly deal. Y’all can’t.

Y’all are ON 24/7 you can’t catch an L in private anymore.

If a kid pissed his pants on a zoom class one of the lil jerks in the meeting would screen shot and put it on Snapchat, the internet is forever.

There’s someone with a camera seeking clout at every turn.

That’s why I’ll always do what I can to be an ally to folks coming up.

shyt is very different for y’all

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
X are like the most victim of everyone..

-Not computer savvy enough in a computer world
-Studied the wrong field because they taught they would be successful
-not enough manual skills because the world was filled with boomer
-got hit with that divorce flow heavy...men lost so much..

One of their few strength is the housing market...if they owned one..it should be paid...
Honnestly...it goes boomers, millenials and then gen x for easy life...
Breh Bill Gates, Steve Wozniak and all them computer savvy people from the 90s are gen X.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
They folded to boomers when they were supposed to kick them off the throne

they still themselves not fully on the throne

which is a problem . cuz Im not about to be 30+ and my generation not calling the shots . They had their chance and blew it . After these Boomers die off or go to the Jello Ward , its Millennials time to run the yard

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Half of Gen X now got grey hair, and still act like its still the 90s, with mean mugging and acting ignant. Being some little kid's grandparent when you slightly over 50 is some ass backwards shyt.

And those are the parents and aunties of Gen z :mjlol:

How is anyone surprised with how today’s kids are, they literally don’t have shyt to look up to