Goldberg: "I believe my character deserves a proper sendoff."

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Bret Hart: "I saw the news that Goldberg wants a retirement tour, and it figures he would have to leave the United States to do so since North American wrestling fans know better than to honour that meat-head. No disrespect to the fans across Israel and elsewhere that love professional wrestling, but I feel sorry for them that they are going to see some half-assed promoted show main evented by someone who couldn't explain the difference between a toe hold and a toe jam. A "proper sendoff" for Bill Goldberg would be for him to go to pro wrestling school, actually learn the delicate art of pro wrestling, and possibly have a passable match."

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Bret Hart: "I saw the news that Goldberg wants a retirement tour, and it figures he would have to leave the United States to do so since North American wrestling fans know better than to honour that meat-head. No disrespect to the fans across Israel and elsewhere that love professional wrestling, but I feel sorry for them that they are going to see some half-assed promoted show main evented by someone who couldn't explain the difference between a toe hold and a toe jam. A "proper sendoff" for Bill Goldberg would be for him to go to pro wrestling school, actually learn the delicate art of pro wrestling, and possibly have a passable match."
That last line is so Bret :deadrose:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
For a moment though I thought this was real! :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
boy-if.gif