Goldberg: "I believe my character deserves a proper sendoff."

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Fukk it feed him to Bron at summerslam as long as they keep it short. :manny:
I agree, though I’d save it for ‘Mania

Give enough time to build Bron as a big enough deal, then bring back Goldberg and build to a program with Breakker putting an idol of his out to pasture on the biggest stage of them all

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Goldberg went out like a sucka in 2004. So he had to return. minus that first universal title win in 2017, Everything from his return to the Brock mania match was fine. Thought they told a cool little story with that quick win over Brock and quick elimination at the rumble. They redeemed their 20 match and then he should have rode off to the sunset.

Thing is fans were already sick of him by fast lane. And taking the belt off someone beloved like owens was bad. I think he got a shytty reception too at the HOF the following year due to the fatigue. Then went on to beat the fiend, stunk it up with taker. The list goes on.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
In an exclusive Haus of Wrestling interview, available on the Haus of Wrestling podcast feed, legendary pro wrestling promoter, trainer, and agent, Rick Bassman, commented on Goldberg’s tease regarding a retirement tour.

“First of all, I’m actively in touch with Bill, I’m working on a date right now,” he began. “I don’t promote much these days but every now and then, something fun comes up, and it’s worth diving into. So working on a date in Jerusalem, Israel for September of this year. And that would involve, potentially, both Goldberg and Sting. And then on the whole ladder, you have the AEW clearance issues, of course. So that’s something that I really hope to put together.

“Now, only because I’ve been in touch actively with Bill, and then also with his agent, Barry Bloom, who is a longtime good friend. They are working on exactly what you described. But to my knowledge, it still needs to all be nailed down. That said, I would not be surprised to see Bill end up back in WWE for something massive.”