Google says iMessage & its blue message bubbles leads to peer pressure & bullying

Daps
I remember when I was in group chat and tried sending a video then next thing you know the video came out super small or it couldn’t be sent, I knew it was that green text mf.

so I texted homie on the side and told him “ my b but we going to have to kick you out the text… your shyt just ain’t flowing right, get your life together and upgrade your standards “

he was talking about “ y’all ain’t got WhatsApp?? We can send messages like iPhone…” :mjcry:

A few days later dude committed suicide….:whoa:

wasn’t me tho heard he had lost custody of his kids and his job or some crazy shyt.

Had to use that as an example for my youngin and told him “ living that green lifestyle will have you on the edge “

on another note the group chat went back to jumping :ahh:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I won’t lie, when I was single, and I would text a broad and I got a green bubble, I’d instantly make the
full
face.

Only good for smashing after that. Can’t wife some goofy Android ho. Imagine getting charged for sending unsolicited dikk pics.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I was in group chat and tried sending a video then next thing you know the video came out super small or it couldn’t be sent, I knew it was that green text mf.

so I texted homie on the side and told him “ my b but we going to have to kick you out the text… your shyt just ain’t flowing right, get your life together and upgrade your standards “

he was talking about “ y’all ain’t got WhatsApp?? We can send messages like iPhone…” :mjcry:

A few days later dude committed suicide….:whoa:

wasn’t me tho heard he had lost custody of his kids and his job or some crazy shyt.

on another note the group chat went back to jumping :ahh:
:picard:aside yeah that's the worst part about texting android users. you cannot send videos at all

Daps
:picard:aside yeah that's the worst part about texting android users. you cannot send videos at all
Android users will tell you all the unnecessary features they got on some “ yeah but I bet you can’t talk to lifeforms on mars with that lil iPhone you got, my galaxy 34 way ahead “ :sas2:

But ask them to send a video and the first thing they will say is “ what’s your email or you got WhatsApp? “ :dead:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have an iPhone but Yo look at how some of y’all are posting :laff:. Do you know how dumb green text/blue text wars sound? People discriminating on what type of $800 phone you have. shyt sounds dumb as hell:laff: